The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

but I do so well in there, if I wasn't firing half of them all the time imagine the calamity in there.

5.30 eh? I thought she'd be more 11ish.

You can't have the same song twice...so I made an executive decision. But yes, she could fit in that time slot as well. She usually does.

I might have to cut Timmy T. Fuck. And Television too. Space Moon hates me.

NSW - please do.

no no- pretend it's hercule poirot mysteries on the orient - the mystery will be solved eventually.

thought so. I had a theme too but it was the journey and then being out there and the no gravity stuff...I think. I was two bottles of wine in and that's what I can make out from my notes.

I made notes, that's how great that idea was last weekend lolz

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
no no- pretend it's hercule poirot mysteries on the orient - the mystery will be solved eventually.

I'm torn, but, the literary reference clinches it. Snow's plan ftw.

Come back CT engineer......come back soon.

but TFC is your thing :(

in the middle of a list of real songs (all 9 of them) it just says lunar. I was plastered when I wrote it so who the fuck knows.

I know it is literary tsk...I forget that sometimes though cos I just spout that shit and then wonder why my team looks at me all weird, it's just there and is for me.

UberBeaver said:

lol, they're #13. They are the "getting home from work" song, or 5:30pm-ish. You can exit my brain now please. There's enough voices in there.

ETA - if I drop Drunken Lullabies the story goes from Friday night to Mon-Thursday. And Kat will be mad.

And this is weird, but I just got a HUGE craving for a cigarette.

:mad: throw me a bone, doesn't have to be that particular one though if it doesn't work.

p.s these messages seem all out of order

a gallon of ice cream in the lap is a fine replacement for air conditioning :drool:

Choo choo :waiting:

When I used to smoke a lot of pot I had a pile of papers that I would scribe little sentences on. At the time of the writing I was pretty sure I was filling in huge gaps of human understanding, but then I'd read it the next day and be like, "Dogs are like fences - tennis balls...WTF?" Lunar is just your version of that, maybe?

Kat - i had to drop them and the Pogues. This is awful. But I've also made some good decisions and I'm down to 1.1 hours. :D

DONE - 18 songs - 1 hour, no Timmy T. Goddamn it.

ETA - This playlist has some good flow.

Last edited:
I think that might be my version of that Beav. I even wrote explanations in brackets of some things :cute: not the thing I don't know now of course though.

hey, remember I asked yrs ago about itunes on multiple computers and the answer was network jargon? if I put itunes on the laptop and get some songs, can I share them with the other pc's main song motherlode if I do that network thing later on?

UberBeaver said:
When I used to smoke a lot of pot I had a pile of papers that I would scribe little sentences on. At the time of the writing I was pretty sure I was filling in huge gaps of human understanding, but then I'd read it the next day and be like, "Dogs are like fences - tennis balls...WTF?" Lunar is just your version of that, maybe?

DONE - 18 songs - 1 hour, no Timmy T. Goddamn it.

ETA - This playlist has some good flow.

:lol: when I'm up late I do similar things. late Last night I thought it would be really funny to send a text to a couple people :shifty: It sounded like the cleverest thing ever and they'd be laughing about it for ages.

I'm wrong a lot.

Kat - i had to drop them and the Pogues. This is awful. But I've also made some good decisions and I'm down to 1.1 hours. :D

:sad::angry::sad:
:angry::sad::angry:

snowbunny00774 said:
hey, remember I asked yrs ago about itunes on multiple computers and the answer was network jargon? if I put itunes on the laptop and get some songs, can I share them with the other pc's main song motherlode if I do that network thing later on?

Yes. You just copy them to the other computer's itunes (File -> Add Files). Then you find the files on the network. It's real simple, you do it all day at work probably. You just need to get the network going....

redkat said:

:lol: when I'm up late I do similar things. late Last night I thought it would be really funny to send a text to a couple people :shifty: It sounded like the cleverest thing ever and they'd be laughing about it for ages.

I'm wrong a lot.

:sad::angry::sad:
:angry::sad::angry:

What did you write?

It had to be done! They just tookup too much space and they didn't advance the story.

So I have my 18 songs and I have no fucking idea how to zip them or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom