The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daycare sucks in this country :( Its cheaper not to work but then you loose time on the payscale and get left behind :sad: it's so fucking wrong

:wave: i'm behind on everything else with no hopes of catching up. Hope you're all doing well. :hug:

Good luck with the new tennants snow!

Round one hasn't even started yet. I'm just in the zone.

Kat - Are you crazy? What if the cult leaders see you? Then they'll drag you back to the compound and make you wear all white and Nike sneakers. It will be awful. :(

U2Girl1978 said:

It's part of our rent. YAY!!! :|

Can you get one of those seeing eye dogs and train it to change diapers and feed the baby? That's what I wanted to do, but they wife was all, "WAH you're an idiot, you're gonna kill the baby, dogs don't have thumbs..." Come on! I seen those dogs get CDs from the racks. CDs FROM THE RACKS!!! Babies are cake next to that.

UberBeaver said:

Can you get one of those seeing eye dogs and train it to change diapers and feed the baby? That's what I wanted to do, but they wife was all, "WAH you're an idiot, you're gonna kill the baby, dogs don't have thumbs..." Come on! I seen those dogs get CDs from the racks. CDs FROM THE RACKS!!! Babies are cake next to that.

:lol:

when do you think It'll be due by? I have 0 time over the next few weeks and I'm not in the mood now. I started a playlist (random notes, BUT all on the same piece of paper = better than I thought I would do so far). I have about 15 minutes.

snowbunny00774 said:
when do you think It'll be due by? I have 0 time over the next few weeks and I'm not in the mood now. I started a playlist (random notes, BUT all on the same piece of paper = better than I thought I would do so far). I have about 15 minutes.

At least a week.

UberBeaver said:

I'm not sure how my life ever had good perspective till our paths crossed :love:

No spoken words said:

Cut it in 1/2, and save the other 1/2 for Space Moon 3: Crazy Train Rising.

This ain't Kill Bill, man. This is fucking Space Moon!

What sucks is there's a lot of good indie/underground tunes that are helping me tell the story, along with more popular ones. I can't get the balance right if I start cutting shit. Leave Sebadoh but drop the Pixies? That's madness. Know what I mean?

Speaking of the CT: One of it's main engineers is MIA.

it has risen, and it was a brief, heartfelt journey, not far in distance along the tracks, but far more than any of us will know in love and feelings, the kind of care you just don't get from conductors these days without being creeped out.

snowbunny00774 said:
it has risen, and it was a brief, heartfelt journey, not far in distance along the tracks, but far more than any of us will know in love and feelings, the kind of care you just don't get from conductors these days without being creeped out.

:drool: :love:

UberBeaver said:

Speaking of the CT: One of it's main engineers is MIA.

I know.

I'm worried.

I don't want to lose that particular sense of anticipation when that engineer hauls her fucking car loads of baggage into the terminal.

snowbunny00774 said:
haha, I can't see you leaving girl on the right out of any playlist - I'm pretty sure she'll help you tell every story :drool:

lol, they're #13. They are the "getting home from work" song, or 5:30pm-ish. You can exit my brain now please. There's enough voices in there.

ETA - if I drop Drunken Lullabies the story goes from Friday night to Mon-Thursday. And Kat will be mad.

And this is weird, but I just got a HUGE craving for a cigarette.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Round one hasn't even started yet. I'm just in the zone.

Kat - Are you crazy? What if the cult leaders see you? Then they'll drag you back to the compound and make you wear all white and Nike sneakers. It will be awful. :(

:uhoh: I scared off the pastor yesterday. He approached my extra chair asking how I was doing. I looked up and said I'm busy. I meant "i'm keeping busy lol" As he quickly retreated I realized I was mean.

He's kinda hot :hmm:

Is Space Moon going that quickly wow :ohmy:

UberBeaver said:

lol, they're #13. They are the "getting home from work" song, or 5:30pm-ish. You can exit my brain now please. There's enough voices in there.

but I do so well in there, if I wasn't firing half of them all the time imagine the calamity in there.

5.30 eh? I thought she'd be more 11ish.

Back
Top Bottom