The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Watch it be on someone I see this weekend. I think I'm doomed. :sad:

No, kind of hoping that me seeing cammo everywhere in Canada goes for retro dudes in NY - I want my pickins to be plentiful. And if he's with a shorter dude wearing a sweater even bret-ter. (See what I did there? Play on words, clever eh?)

:love:

No spoken words said:
Besides you guys, who else is going to this show?

Maybe Zoots? Other than that, no idea. Headache maybe, cause I think he's friends with the band, right? But I haven't seen him say anything about it. Maybe he doesn't want anyone to know so can have the band all to himself, like Mel with FotC. Mel rocks.

UberBeaver said:

Maybe Zoots? Other than that, no idea. Headache maybe, cause I think he's friends with the band, right? But I haven't seen him say anything about it. Maybe he doesn't want anyone to know so can have the band all to himself, like Mel with FotC. Mel rocks.

:lmao:

UberBeaver said:

Forgot that he was their roadie or whatnot.

I think Yom Kippur starts at sundown that night, so, crap, that's a tough one for me. Is Friday the only night you all are getting together?

U2Girl1978 said:
My :censored: employer has daycare but it costs $1600 a mth! :censored:

WOW. you just had this baby and you're back in Sept?!?!?!?!

can you get any kind of subsidy? can you get your employer to hold the job till Nov?

No spoken words said:

Forgot that he was their roadie or whatnot.

I think Yom Kippur starts at sundown that night, so, crap, that's a tough one for me. Is Friday the only night you all are getting together?

forgot to tell you - Yom Kippur is cancelled that weekend, it turns out it's the leading cause of overpriced hotel rooms in NYC so they said they'd hold it over for a week. So you're good for the Friday show :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

WOW. you just had this baby and you're back in Sept?!?!?!?!

can you get any kind of subsidy? can you get your employer to hold the job till Nov?

I'm able to stay out for 12 wks. But, we can't depend on my fiance's salary to support all three of us so that's why I'm going back in Sept. I'm going to have to call the day care tomorrow to find out if I can get a subsidy.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I swear, Canada's like a fucking Utopia.

Hey Snow, get any tennants yet? :hmm:

no actually. I'm showing to a family tmw and they sound like if they take it it will be long term so cross everything it works out :pray:

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm able to stay out for 12 wks. But, we can't depend on my fiance's salary to support all three of us so that's why I'm going back in Sept. I'm going to have to call the day care tomorrow to find out if I can get a subsidy.

jules I really really hope that works out for you - I can't imagine the stress.

$1600 for daycare? Jesus. That's like a salary for some people.

And, yes, I know I'm like 30 minutes behind. STFU. Got this down to 1.5 hours. GRRRR! I'm going with a theme though: Friday. From wake up through earlly Saturday morning, a 24 hours in the life, if you will.

Back
Top Bottom