The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Haha...no it's not her. I am just trying to figure out daycare/babysitting issues. I am going back to work soon. :(

Oh, that. Sorry, I'd watch her if I could, but I gots to work, plus you'd have to drive like 4 hours each way to get her here...sorry. :( Any retired family members? That's what we do.

So, Zoots - you get excited to meet NSW and I get nothing? Pfft.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Wait, are we still teasing nsw or did I miss that boat/train/othermodeoftransportation :scratch:

really? have I not taught you that there is no such thing as beating a dead horse? as long as there is a carcass you keep beating that thing :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Fyi, that weekend any tall dude with black rimmed glasses and huge ass sideburns = MINE.

(I'm hoping the cammo thing works with black rimmed glasses and retro dudes in NYC)

and yeah, thrifty sweaters are all MINE.

You're into the cammo now eh? you love it, you want to marry it :D

snowbunny00774 said:

and yeah, thrifty sweaters are all MINE.

You're into the cammo now eh? you love it, you want to marry it :D

Watch it be on someone I see this weekend. I think I'm doomed. :sad:

No, kind of hoping that me seeing cammo everywhere in Canada goes for retro dudes in NY - I want my pickins to be plentiful. And if he's with a shorter dude wearing a sweater even bret-ter. (See what I did there? Play on words, clever eh?)

Back
Top Bottom