The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
haha you've not nice flow, but be prepared. if we ever cross paths i'll dance circles around you. you'll be askin for a dream and a wind to carry you so you'll be free from my crazymadsoul.

The timesless question: Which is more important - the lyrics or the flow?

I'm making a poll to get a definitive answer.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I haven't seen the video or heard the song in months, but I have Dick in a Box stuck in my head now. Damn skippy.

Is it because of this:

UberBeaver said:
I still have an issue with the whole, "I'm hanging out with people I met on the internets." As far as she knows you're all "Danny's U2 friends." :reject: Which is technically true sorta.
:angry:

I haven't seen the video or heard the song in months, but I have Dick in a Box stuck in my head now. Damn skippy.

:lmao: i saw a tshirt for that song at NBC this weekend. it gave directions. you know, in case you forget the lyrics.

i have to confess that this smiley
:reject:
makes me think of that song every time. lol it's like a purple DiaB

unico said:

the flow can make or break the song. think "louie louie" wtf is he sayin? i dunno, but i shake my ass every time i hear it.

I agree. In fact, I don't know the words to my pretty much any of my favorite songs, and if I do know the words, I have no idea what the song is about. I was trying to sing 12 Days of Christmas yesterday, I get stuck @ 5. So I'm all about the flow.

:angry: Free Stuff Weekend - CANCELLED!

UberBeaver said:

I agree. In fact, I don't know the words to my pretty much any of my favorite songs, and if I do know the words, I have no idea what the song is about. I was trying to sing 12 Days of Christmas yesterday, I get stuck @ 5. So I'm all about the flow.

:angry: Free Stuff Weekend - CANCELLED!

*predicts that this happens at least ten more times between now and Sept 21st :D

There there, there there there there... :cute:

UberBeaver said:
I still have an issue with the whole, "I'm hanging out with people I met on the internets." As far as she knows you're all "Danny's U2 friends." :reject: Which is technically true sorta.

:lol:

Danny = Numb?

:wave:

Just popping in for a few to say hello and to catch up on PMs. Haven't been on because of my back mostly...it's better than it was, but still sore :angry: and then I was away at a friend's cottage since late last week, till yesterday.

Now, I have to do thesis work, it MUST be done by the end of the month, so I won't be around much for the next little while. Fortunately, Sarah got a new laptop yesterday and said I can use it to get my work done, so I won't have to sit here to do it.

Hope everyone's well. :hug:

Oh, btw, y'all...my new bf :cute: :drool:

263020_3.JPG

His story:

http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/246856

:love:

Re: I'm Glad You're Back...Uh...I Mean, Not Your Back...But...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm happy to see you...:hug: even if you ignored me for a week...:sad:

:wink:

You know I could never ignore you for long. Or I could never ignore you because you're long. Or something. :shifty: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom