The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Why is today going to be bad?

Work stuff. I think they're going to be pissed at me. :happy:

First I get called a woman, then snow gets left of the good morning memo. WTF? Why the bitterness and pettiness? Where did we all go wrong? Goddamn NSW and his dickfuck ways. I blame him. GFY.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ah.

Goddamn it, Mia, look what you did, you ruined Snow's day now. How are you going to live with yourself? :tsk:

Oh btw, all the approved pics from SF1 are ok. I never got the git r done pic, unless it was that horrid and i don't want to see it :uhoh:

k - I will do something with them later. anything that requires a thought process right now is just not gonna happen.

other than being offended that is. thank you mia :)

elevated_u2_fan said:
well I don't know about the rest of you miserable bastards but I'm in a decent mood so far...

i am too actually. i flip from being excited to sick to nervous. occasionally i'll here The Voice here at work that momentarily brings down my mood. but overall, pretty good.

i'm spending the weekend with my DD from grad school. she gets to drive my drunk ass all around town. which means i'll be drinking nothing but magic hat and eating nothing but sheetz, sonic, and taco bell.

i miss magic hat :(

Maybe, if I pray every night
You'll come back to me.
Maybe, if I cry everyday
You'll come bavk to stay.
Ohhhh, maybe...

Maybe, if I hold your hand,
You will understand,
And maybe, if I kissed your lips
You'll be at my command.
Ohhhh, maybe...

I've prayed and prayed
To the Lord
To send you back my love,
But instead youcame to me
Only in My dreams

Maybe if I pray every night,
You'll come back to me.
Maybe If I cry every day,
You'll come back to stay.
Ohhhh, maybe.

That song has been in my head for days. I even downloaded it hoping that would get rid of it. It just made it worse. Now all the words are in there instead of just, "MAAAAYBEEE...blah blah blah...blah blah blah meeeee. And MAAAAYBEEEE...."

Id seriously like to find the dude who invented chain email letters and kick him square in the nuts! :angry:

Stupid-ass shit about "send this email to 5 other people or your house will burn down!" or "Microsoft is watching and will send you a cheque for $10, 000" Whatever… :madspit:

I take a personal pleasure in being the end of the chain. :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Id seriously like to find the dude who invented chain email letters and kick him square in the nuts! :angry:

Stupid-ass shit about "send this email to 5 other people or your house will burn down!" or "Microsoft is watching and will send you a cheque for $10, 000" Whatever… :madspit:

I take a personal pleasure in being the end of the chain. :up:

Need an extra pair of hands? I know people who can help us, too. :shifty:

But let's not stop at chain e-mails. How about spam? This morning I got one with the subject line: "Paris Hilton likes them big." Do I really need to know this? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom