The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

VP...the smartest Canadian on this board...:love:

Beav - I didn't see you jumping in to defend me. You can't really argue the smartest thing, VP has a lock on that, but you could have dredged up some other nice thing :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav - I didn't see you jumping in to defend me. You can't really argue the smartest thing, VP has a lock on that, but you could have dredged up some other nice thing :angry:

You're the best Canadian that visited California this week. :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:

You're incredibly sweet, but:

VintagePunk said:

If I were that smart, I'd be full of inspiration and motivation to do the work I should be doing, rather than developing a sudden need-to-know interest in people's opinions re: Mother Theresa and her loss of faith. :| :sigh:

And guess what I'm still doing. :happy: Since I left, I've typed a grand total of two lines, and they're both crap. :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:
wow - you keep this up and by the time you hit 21 we'll have you molded into the greatest guy ever. : patshead:

All of these Temple Bar patrons want to change me because I'm young.

Arrgh.

VintagePunk said:
I have to retool my intro, do my results and discussion sections. And, I'm not entirely sure that I have a handle on the way I'm interpreting my moderation results.

and this is why you're the smart one. :yikes:

phillyfan26 said:

All of these Temple Bar patrons want to change me because I'm young.

Arrgh.

I don't want to change you...:no:

You're a good kid...:cute:

: patshead:

Snow is the hottest blonde haired Canadian, who visited California and dissed Beav...:drool:

:up:

VP, however, is still the smartest...:yes:

Last edited:
yeah baby elephant is a great look for me! I feel like a friggin tank out here :lol:

I love this place though, it's gorgeous, all my geography needs are getting satisfied :drool: :nerd:

I hear the weather/heat is more manageable up your way though, you could absolutely melt here.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I don't want to change you...:no:

You're a good kid...:cute:

: patshead:

Hey, Snow, looks like I'm buying Reg the first drink upon my age 21ness. So, HA!

phillyfan26 said:

Hey, Snow, looks like I'm buying Reg the first drink upon my age 21ness. So, HA!

that's fine, you'll find I'm very patient. I don't mind being number 5 or 6, I'll let the others get theirs first. :heartofgold:

UberBeaver said:
I'm never going to find out what I did wrong, am I?

PF26 - stay just the way you are, buddy. Stay gold, man, Stay Gold. Do it for Johnny.

Go back a few pages...she spelled it out for you there...:yes:

PF...I'M buying you the first drink ..:up:

Sicy...:drool:

Snow in a dress and pumps...:drool: :drool:

Sicy...:drool:

your BFF. :angry:

this one is okay though, because I have done the same thing with my idol. you'll have a houseguest soon I'm sure. prepare to healed and stuff :D

you think defending me is weak? /friend

snowbunny00774 said:
your BFF. :angry:

this one is okay though, because I have done the same thing with my idol. you'll have a houseguest soon I'm sure. prepare to healed and stuff :D

you think defending me is weak? /friend

I would buy you a fucking car if you pulled that off. Yeah, you read that right - a car with one purpose only.

:shh: Did he call you? HAHA!

And no, defending you wouldn't be weak but there was no insult, so.....yup. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom