The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
It would be ever so helpful if the two of you work out your issues in the thread, and not in PMs. kthx.

I don't even know what I did!

ETA: You know something? Do you have any idea how often I say this in the course of a week? I'm putting it on my tombstone. I will leave off the fact that 90% of the time I say, "Oh...that. My bad..." or "That's not what I meant," cause that's no one's business.

Back! Particularly nasty one. no details, but when I asked if he didn't notice the grape size swelling before this he said he didn't think anything was wrong. Typical day.

Looking forward to a travel day after this one.

UberBeaver said:

ETA: You know something? Do you have any idea how often I say this in the course of a week? I'm putting it on my tombstone. I will leave off the fact that 90% of the time I say, "Oh...that. My bad..." or "That's not what I meant," cause that's no one's business.

:yes:

Being a married man I completely understand what you are going through...

My two most used phrases are “What did I do?” and “I’m Sorry”

solidarity brother! :hi5:

You got kids? I have a six month old and I enjoy talking with her. She's the only that doesn't say, "Yeah, but really - you did this and that...can you blame her?" after I tell her why her mother is insane. That's why these little kids become your best friends. They don't judge you. They're like pets that take a really long time to learn how to pee right.

UberBeaver said:

Men are pretty dumb, interpersonally. Often, it's mistaken for meanness, or assholishness, when it's just a plain lack of inadvertent understanding. I always knew this, but I've been learning it to a surprising degree, lately.

VintagePunk said:

Men are pretty dumb, interpersonally. Often, it's mistaken for meanness, or assholishness, when it's just a plain lack of inadvertent understanding. I always knew this, but I've been learning it to a surprising degree, lately.

:uhoh: Was I just insulted?

UberBeaver said:

:uhoh: Was I just insulted?

:cute:

No, I was just saying that often (at least with some men) they're well-intentioned, but kind of clueless. They need gentle :shifty: guidance - behavioural modification, to put it into psych terms. It's not done out of meanness.

VintagePunk said:

:angry:

Guys, guys! Don't act all offended, I'm actually complementing you, saying that you're not bad people, just a little slow on the uptake, and sometimes need help in some areas. :uhoh:

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom