The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:yes:

After I dragged my ass out of bed I did some more of my reading for school, went to my mom's, walked the dogs came home, did more reading/homework, and now I'm parking my ass in front of the tv with a few cold ones for the rest of the night.

That sounds delicious.

Hi guys :wave:

I got this in an email :uhoh:

I'm tempted to ask you what you like to do in Vegas but I think I'd rather enjoy the mystery a bit. Let it be known though, that I would be willing to post bail, I simply demand exclusive rights to the movie, and all the merchandising. I'll have my attorney write it up.

Slainte and sweet dreams

Can I play Rico Diamante, the genius card counter that's in it for himself but also has a heart of gold in the film? And Monica Bellucci and Elisha Cuthbert play a gold digger and mischievous wife of some other guy and they are both using me for sex. :happy:

PF26 - how was Jersey? Can you please have the Phillies step it up? The Mets are starting to pull away and we can't have that.

Beav yes :hi5: In fact you can write it.

Drea I do know the sender but I'm not telling him about vegas :wink: We managed to get the bail money without signing any contract.

UberBeaver said:
PF26 - how was Jersey? Can you please have the Phillies step it up? The Mets are starting to pull away and we can't have that.

Jersey was abuzz with the Phillies until JD Durbin and Adam Eaton happened. They don't pitch anymore, they just occur.

It was actually not bad, though. I stayed with a family friend who's got more money than me, so the stay was nice.

redkat said:
Beav yes :hi5: In fact you can write it.

Drea I do know the sender but I'm not telling him about vegas :wink: We managed to get the bail money without signing any contract.

Awesome. I'll get right on it.What do you want your name to be? NSW is Officer Dale Conklin and he's my arch nemesis. He's going to be found hand cuffed naked to the stall in Act II. It's gonna rule. PF26 is my accomplish that steals my drinks from other card players. Nice.

Kathie - put $20 on 27 for me. And tell Liz to put $20 on 17. Not at the same time of course. That wouldn't make sense.

You saw the Sox got a no-hitter yesterday? How sweet was that?

I like it. Little Fingers McGoo. In public we call you Slainte though. In Act III you make it appear that Officer Conklin was propositioning you in a men's room and he gets in all sorts of trouble for that. Nice.

My ID will read "Little Fin-Slainte-gers McGoo," just because Officer Conklin would spend so much time getting confused by that trick. Probably four to five days worth of time, losing sleep over how that makes sense. By the time he realizes what's happened there, nothing can stop you, me, and our stolen drinks.

Back
Top Bottom