The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
lemon bars?

xplain pls....

You ever been on a date with a chick and all they talk about lemon bars? Of course you have. Exactly.

"Soooo then I call the trader down on the floor and I tell -"
"oooh, lemon bars!"
"What?"
"This place has real good - "
"LEMON BARS? ARE YOU KIDD- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? LEMON BARS? JESUS. FUCK."

Right?

:hi5:

UberBeaver said:

You ever been on a date with a chick and all they talk about lemon bars? Of course you have. Exactly.

"Soooo then I call the trader down on the floor and I tell -"
"oooh, lemon bars!"
"What?"
"This place has real good - "
"LEMON BARS? ARE YOU KIDD- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? LEMON BARS? JESUS. FUCK."

Right?

Now that you mention it, yes this exact same thing HAS happened to me...

elevated_u2_fan said:
man... it's dead in here today, am I and LMPA the only poor bastards stuck at work or something?

Surely, someone else must also be suffering...

I am. Work is very slow today, though. We get out at 2:30, which is a definite bonus! :D

I don't have my cable - I think i left it at the baws :huh:

hopefully they've found it and I can get it from them later.

I've been busy making sure your couch doesn't go anywhere while you're at work kat. I don't need a bank (nothing fucking left!) but I might need an optician, I stepped on my glasses and the lens came out and they're all mangled :( - I need them for driving.

I hope you have plans this weekend lmpa. you can always go to my place for a getaway!

snowbunny00774 said:
I don't have my cable - I think i left it at the baws :huh:

hopefully they've found it and I can get it from them later.

I've been busy making sure your couch doesn't go anywhere while you're at work kat. I don't need a bank (nothing fucking left!) but I might need an optician, I stepped on my glasses and the lens came out and they're all mangled :( - I need them for driving.

I hope you have plans this weekend lmpa. you can always go to my place for a getaway!

Oh noes. :sad: Can you go and get them fixed somewhere?

Hmm, plans are def nonexistent at the moment :angry: but at least I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet, plenty of beer and my books/schoolwork to keep me company.

I have plenty of assignments from my paralegal teacher - who's on a cruise all next week.

Damn friends going away, having babies and not having any $ to go out. :madwife:

Hmm, that is a tempting offer, Liz. Maybe I can ring Fab too! :hmm:

;)

elevated_u2_fan said:
man... it's dead in here today, am I and LMPA the only poor bastards stuck at work or something?

Surely, someone else must also be suffering...

I'll be suffering here too. At least til about 3:00-3:30, when I leave for my hair appt.

So how many of you are in Vegas? :hmm:

no one is in vegas yet I think.

let me start a thread in LS asking for someone to convert that 175 to something I can understand.

that's awesome Beav. are you taking her anywhere this weekend?

I wonder how bad the traffic is - I think I might leave soon :nervousandexcited:

ohy good god, tell me that is not real - where did you see that carlos? I will die.

the weather network says 105. don't frighten me like that :madwife:

175?! :yikes: Holy fuck that is warm. I hope you're kidding!

This weekend in Seattle the weather is supposed to be around 22 (not sure what it is in American) - either way, it's not very warm. I'm going to be outside at concerts all weekend. It needs to be hot and sunny, damnit! :angry:

It's currently 92° Fahrenheit in my neck of the woods. And climbing. It will probably be as hot as Vegas. It was only about 100° at the beginning of the month when I was in the town that never sleeps.

\memories

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom