The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I was psyched to see them, then Neon Bible came out and I wasn't so psyched, but then I really really like Funeral, so I said fuck it. Neon Bible isn't BAD, it just isn't nearly as good as Funeral. And they played in an old church in February, and it sold out 5 shows in like 5 minutes or something ridiculous, so I missed them then. Anyway, this is good. :D

again :(

I was on and off all night, but too tired to actually get up and change. and now I'm up. I had really wanted some good sleep before I hit the desert today :hyper: :drool:

they are all those things lmpa PLUS they all have massive boobs. I was mentioning how I hope if NA is ever hit with a tsunami I hope I'm here for it cos there are ready to go life preservers everywhere!

snowbunny00774 said:
again :(

I was on and off all night, but too tired to actually get up and change. and now I'm up. I had really wanted some good sleep before I hit the desert today :hyper: :drool:

they are all those things lmpa PLUS they all have massive boobs. I was mentioning how I hope if NA is ever hit with a tsunami I hope I'm here for it cos there are ready to go life preservers everywhere!

:lmao:

Yeah I could never live there. I'd be targeted as an outsider immediately.

beatrice!

:mad:

I was going to bring you coffee this morning but I forgot to ask how you take it. Let me know by the way, I usually get up early and hit starbucks while everyone is showering in vegas.

Sorry you didn't sleep. Call me if you need to find anything or anywhere. :)

Back
Top Bottom