The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

Hello VP :hug: How is the birthday celebrating and thesis writing?

I'm so burned out from so many hours in front of the computer lately that the birthday is barely even registering for me. :crack: I just want to shut off my brain and have a mindless birthday. :drool: But so far, I've gotten some dvds and money. :up: Specifically, the U218 videos dvd (yes, just getting it now, I phail as a fan) and Queen On Fire: Live at the Bowl. :drool:

It was suggested that we go out tonight, but I'm really not feelin' it. I'd rather just chill and stare at the tv, or something, or have a birthday nap. :up:

Thesis - I did a bit this morning, but I can't focus, think I'm going to give it a rest for the rest of the day.

Thanks for asking. :hug:

My computer says it's 95 degrees here already. And it's not even noon. :killintheface: I'm so not going outside (not like I had planned to)

Lila64 said:
My computer says it's 95 degrees here already.

computer.jpg

Since I'm not union, I don't get those days. I sorta do, they call them "personal days" which is cool, cause I use them when I want, but I probably won't use too many between now and Thanksgiving. Might take a half day on Sept 21, I dunno. :D I have the week after Christmas, and two more days. So I can't complain, but I want to. So....yeah. :rant:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Not for us :D

That's cause you people only work, what, 29 days a year? I prefer having running water, electricity and FREEDOM, thank you very much. Oh - and underwear! I prefer that too. Especially in winter.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We get from right before Christmas to NYD off. :drool:

But I have to file unemployment that week cause I don't get paid time off. :mad:

That's so strange. You can do that? But, why don't they pay you?

UberBeaver said:

That's cause you people only work, what, 29 days a year? I prefer having running water, electricity and FREEDOM, thank you very much. Oh - and underwear! I prefer that too. Especially in winter.

That's so strange. You can do that? But, why don't they pay you?

Cause my classification says I don't get benefits or paid time off. Haha, how great is that? But when I was out of work five years ago and it was going on a year and they made an offer I overlooked that tiny thing since no one else was hiring and it's a decent company.

elevated_u2_fan said:

We're hard to spot, we look just like you :shifty:

Yeah, but pretty soon WE are going to have chips built into us, so we will be able to communicate via bloothtooth thought waves with other American Freedom Warriors. So if I think, "Hey, goofy Canadite, you look silly," and you don't respond, I'll know you're "one of them" and then I'll communicate with other American's so that we can mock thee. lol. pwnd.

Back
Top Bottom