The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JanuaryStar said:
Thanks Mia :hug: So how is everybody?

Thora that is one sad puppet :giggle:

Hey MJ! Today has been kinda "meh" so far. But things will shape up b/c I have an interview in an hour, and then next week I begin my travel/interview extraveganza. Not to mention I'm gettin all sorts of crunk this weekend. I've got a lot to look forward to!

How about yourself?

Good to see you as always VP! :hug:

Hey VP, it's been a while :) How've you been?

Oh yeah... All those interviews right now, must be pretty stressful... What place is the interview you're having in an hour?

I've been alright, have been working today and it was okay, I'm just a little tired right now.

JanuaryStar said:
Hey VP, it's been a while :) How've you been?

Oh yeah... All those interviews right now, must be pretty stressful... What place is the interview you're having in an hour?

I've been alright, have been working today and it was okay, I'm just a little tired right now.

In an hour it is for the job in Detroit. The job itself is cool...but...I'm not too hot on moving to Detroit.

VintagePunk said:

I'm assuming she means she has a patient with an abscess in tooth 1-4, meaning that if the teeth were divided into quadrants, there's an abscess in the 4th tooth (1st premolar) in the 1st quadrant of the mouth (can't remember if that quadrant is upper/lower - left/right).

I took dental assisting right out of high school. :nerd: But it was so long ago (back when the dinosaurs roamed), I hope I'm remembering it correctly.

VP...the smartest Canadian on this board...:love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Good girl.

It's a suckhole.

That said, good luck. :up:

:lol: I'll take your word for it. I think I may be overqualified for this position now that I'm reviewing the vacancy posting. But, if anything they can at least provide me some feedback.

BTW this is a really informal interview. She is calling me from BWI airport!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

VP...the smartest Canadian on this board...:love:

If I were that smart, I'd be full of inspiration and motivation to do the work I should be doing, rather than developing a sudden need-to-know interest in people's opinions re: Mother Theresa and her loss of faith. :| :sigh:

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope your afternoon gets better, LMPA!

Good luck, Mia! I know you'll rock their socks off.

I just came back to my desk after eating lunch, and there was a cookie. :heart: :drool: It was really tasty.

ETA - Hi VP!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I need to get out of here myself, problem is I'm basically starting college from scratch at a two year college and have no idea where I'd go if I could even afford to.

I think I'm gonna leave for a bit, being Debbie Downerish today. Sorry!

:hug: we all get days like those. no worries!

Back
Top Bottom