The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 16 years old and I still have a 12-year molar that hasn't grown in. My dentist is worried that the tooth could have died or something.

Other than that, I'm awesome.

People refuse to accept my youth often on here. :wink:

I've had four teeth removed before without going under (though these were baby teeth, it was an ordeal), and I have one fake molar, so I have plenty of experience with the surgery.

I don't see what's so hard to believe about it. LMP is the same age. :shrug:

But you and your "keeding," I don't know about that ... :yikes:

And you and your cartoon avatars and "elfa" nickname sound much younger than your age. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
I don't see what's so hard to believe about it. LMP is the same age. :shrug:

LMP = LemonMacPhisto? He's 16? And he is a he, right? I'm really bad at gender guessing on this site. In the archnemesis thread, unless someone had "chick" or "girl" in their name, I had no clue. I got 50% of them wrong.

All females on this site should be required to keep pictures of themselves in either avatar or profile until I tell them to remove said picture. <--- Don't expect, suggest! :happy:

LMP is 16, and he is a he. Good job. :up:

That was funny, although the only way to know for most people's names is to know that person, so it's not your fault. They only came out of the woodwork to take advantage of you. The real people who care about you let you know these things.

phillyfan26 said:

That was funny, although the only way to know for most people's names is to know that person, so it's not your fault. They only came out of the woodwork to take advantage of you. The real people who care about you let you know these things.

I know man, they used me. And do you think ANY of them ever called me back? Nay. Not one. Except NSW but that's cause he thought I was gay cause I thought he was a woman. But that doesn't count cause he just wanted to use me a second time. :(

Ian? really?

I dunno. I didn't have one in mind really. I probably would have gone with "Michael" (which is mine) or "Lando" (which I wish was mine). Maybe like a Brian or Kevin.

I like Ian though. It's second on my name list after Aidan, which annoys the Scots in my family, but fuck em. They're all going to be my subjects soon anyway. What do I care? PAY HOMAGE, PEASANTS! lol. I can't wait.

UberBeaver said:
I know man, they used me. And do you think ANY of them ever called me back? Nay. Not one. Except NSW but that's cause he thought I was gay cause I thought he was a woman. But that doesn't count cause he just wanted to use me a second time. :(

I hear you. But I called you back. I was there. I offerered my services. My services of arch-nemesis naming. And Snow was there. Kind of. And if LMPA was there, she probably was just trying to make me uncomfortable. And elfa would have been there and offered to curate the thread had he not already been curating the best thread ever. And Mia would have if she wasn't interviewing ... everywhere that's not South America. That's what this Temple Bar is all about. People that were there or would have been there if it was convenient for them.

UberBeaver said:
I dunno. I didn't have one in mind really. I probably would have gone with "Michael" (which is mine) or "Lando" (which I wish was mine). Maybe like a Brian or Kevin.

I like Ian though. It's second on my name list after Aidan, which annoys the Scots in my family, but fuck em. They're all going to be my subjects soon anyway. What do I care? PAY HOMAGE, PEASANTS! lol. I can't wait.

Brian or Kevin eh? :hmm:

Lando whould have been awesome, damn my parents and their lack of imagination...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh no, you don't sound like a Dave at all.

How about Super Dave:
SuperDave.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

I hear you. But I called you back.

Yes, you did call me back. But then you said, "Here, I'm putting my friend on the call. Tell him what I did to you. HAHA." That wasn't nice. :( I felt cheap. I mean, I guess I am cheap (if snow really did mail me a breakfast sandwich - I'd probably eat it. Free food - M I RITE?) but still, that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted someone to be like, "Hey, had a great time reading about my arch nemesis the other night. Maybe we can do that again sometime? I think there was something there...." Kat got two arch nemesis cause she was nice. But that's it. And she didn't call me back, per se, she responded to me in another thread cause she thought I was someone else, but hey, she was nice about it. Until she wanted a fucking LEMON BAR. JESUS CHRIST. ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN LEMON BARS! GODDAMNIT!*

* sorry. I need help.

UberBeaver said:
Yes, you did call me back. But then you said, "Here, I'm putting my friend on the call. Tell him what I did to you. HAHA." That wasn't nice. :( I felt cheap. I mean, I guess I am cheap (if snow really did mail me a breakfast sandwich - I'd probably eat it. Free food - M I RITE?) but still, that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted someone to be like, "Hey, had a great time reading about my arch nemesis the other night. Maybe we can do that again sometime? I think there was something there...." Kat got two arch nemesis cause she was nice. But that's it. And she didn't call me back, per se, she responded to me in another thread cause she thought I was someone else, but hey, she was nice about it. Until she wanted a fucking LEMON BAR. JESUS CHRIST. ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN LEMON BARS! GODDAMNIT!*

* sorry. I need help.

I must have been really drunk cause I don't remember that. Although my friend does. He was really freaked out by the whole experience. He's been sitting next a window saying, "MY NAME IS BOB!" His name's not even Bob.

And, I hear you on the lemon bars. What is with those lemon bars? What the hell is a lemon bar? Why do we keep talking about them? Why are they more attractive then men like us? WHY WHY WHY? FUCK!

Back
Top Bottom