The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

is Veep still here? I've only heard one Wilco song, but I've been meaning to check them out. Why you be askin' ?

BTW, I'm back to having an extra CHI1 ticket to sell. :sigh:
FTR, I wouldn't trust srk2fd as far as I can throw him.

I saw that guy trying to get more than face. Booo.

For real? See, that's just ridic.
He added me on facebook when he had already agreed to buy the ticket from me. When I read his e-mail tonight where he said "i suck and i'm gonna inconvenience you" (that's a translation), I de-friended him. That's the first time I've ever done that!

is Veep still here? I've only heard one Wilco song, but I've been meaning to check them out. Why you be askin' ?

BTW, I'm back to having an extra CHI1 ticket to sell. :sigh:
FTR, I wouldn't trust srk2fd as far as I can throw him.

I have an extra pair of tickets to the TO Massey Hall show in Oct, and I was wondering if you'd be interested. They're pretty hard to get, so I wanted to offer them to friends first. :)

Looks like you've sold the ticket already - yay!

For real? See, that's just ridic.
He added me on facebook when he had already agreed to buy the ticket from me. When I read his e-mail tonight where he said "i suck and i'm gonna inconvenience you" (that's a translation), I de-friended him. That's the first time I've ever done that!

Lame.

I have an extra pair of tickets to the TO Massey Hall show in Oct, and I was wondering if you'd be interested. They're pretty hard to get, so I wanted to offer them to friends first. :)

Looks like you've sold the ticket already - yay!

Oooh which date, the 14th or the 15th? I might be able to do Weds. But I don't have a friend to bring :( How much?

And thanks for thinking of me!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom