The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, should clarify that's for night 2. One ticket is for my brother. I'm picking up a night 1 ticket from a guy, so I don't know what gate I'll be at yet.

See that pisses me off. So let me get this straight: you have a ticket for you and your brother and you're expected to wait in different lines? That makes absolutely no sense.

See that pisses me off. So let me get this straight: you have a ticket for you and your brother and you're expected to wait in different lines? That makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah, I have no idea how they expect us to do this. I wonder if they would even let me line up with no ticket and no gate #.

:lol: yeah I know, I was jk.
I don't think it will be that big of a deal, really. I doubt they will have time to examine the number on every single ticket.

Then Gate 1 it is! At worse they'll scan the ticket and see Gate 15 and then I'll just give them a smile and they'll wave me through. I really don't think they'll ask me, one person, to go to the other side.

Also, Mia, one of our new Montreal Canadiens players was a free agent signing from Buffalo (Jaroslav Spacek). When speaking to the media yesterday for the first time, one of the first things to come out of his mouth was: "You know, I've been here a few days and I can already see that your downtown is much nicer than Buffalo's."

:lol:

I've got two tickets, one for gate 1 and one for gate 15.

WTF, I hope you got that sorted out!

Yea, but the goddamn thing won't go through for another 3 days and I had to pay for my daycare. And that went through. So now I'm more worse in the hole. FUCK! :angry:

I was so good with my money this weekend. These dumb assholes just fucked me over badly. I will never go to their hotel when I visit Chicago again. FUCK!

/rant

omg i just had a hair emergency!!:crazy:
i tried to redye my hair, and i was half-assing it, and trying to do a million other things too. well, i left it on way too long, and didn't part it like i did before to section it off. i totally looked like rogue from xmen (the cartoon).

i went to walgreens to get some dye, and for whatever reason, the one i picked up rang up as $2!!!!!!!! anyway, i applied it. some of my strands are still half dyed from the previous shitty bleaching job, but at least my top part doesn't look like a skunk.

damn. oh well. i might be wearing a hat to TO.

omg i just had a hair emergency!!:crazy:
i tried to redye my hair, and i was half-assing it, and trying to do a million other things too. well, i left it on way too long, and didn't part it like i did before to section it off. i totally looked like rogue from xmen (the cartoon).

i went to walgreens to get some dye, and for whatever reason, the one i picked up rang up as $2!!!!!!!! anyway, i applied it. some of my strands are still half dyed from the previous shitty bleaching job, but at least my top part doesn't look like a skunk.

damn. oh well. i might be wearing a hat to TO.

well, you'll be easy to spot in line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom