The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When and where are the gatherings?

I'll be getting to T.dot on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. via Via Rail, and then it's just short hop over to the Rogers Centre.

Actually, I don't know :der: There's been talk of a few different pubs near the stadium. I'm sure we'll all coordinate somehow. If not before the shows, maybe something after :beer:

oooh is kaf here?

i don't get it! i went to sleep...perhaps just before 11, i don't remember. now i'm wide awake. i have a looooooong day ahead, too, so this kinda sucks.

it's a combination of excitement for the weekend and stress over school.

Actually, I don't know :der: There's been talk of a few different pubs near the stadium. I'm sure we'll all coordinate somehow. If not before the shows, maybe something after :beer:

That Irish one on Front sounds good to me. But yeah, people in that thread, not the most decisive with the planning, lol.

oooh is kaf here?

i don't get it! i went to sleep...perhaps just before 11, i don't remember. now i'm wide awake. i have a looooooong day ahead, too, so this kinda sucks.

it's a combination of excitement for the weekend and stress over school.

I do that soooo often. :angry: Go to sleep for an hour, and then I'm up for like 4 or 5.

I hate it that airlines charge you if you want to check your bags these days. :angry: Hopefully I'll be able to avoid that on my trips this year.

Morning, bar!

Morning, bar!

Nope - nothing interesting is happening this weekend. :angry: Unless of course you count Canucks tickets going on sale as interesting - which I do! :hyper:

Oh god, so much to do, not enough hours in the day to do it.. I'm attempting to eat my lunch and email/text/call a million people.

:crazy:

You guys are gonna have a great time. I wish I could be there too, but my shows are coming up eventually! :yes: Only 42 more days until I leave!

Vegas is gonna be epic, girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom