The Temple Bar - Gawd you guyz are lazy - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
:ohsnap:

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

:weekend: :weekend:

I'm taking April to In-n-Out when she comes to visit.. ONLY because I love her.

The last time we were in California, I was 17 and a vegetarian, so while the rest of my family had lunch there, I got a salad from a nearby grocery store. :lol: I'd love to try it for reals some day, now that I eat meat every now and then. :)

Thora on the secret menu you can ask for a grilled cheese or a veggie burger (actually I don't remember the name but it has no patty)

Thora on the secret menu you can ask for a grilled cheese or a veggie burger (actually I don't remember the name but it has no patty)

Dont forget animal style and flying dutchman. Though I dont know why anyone would just want two patties with cheese on a piece of paper. :crack:

Sorry but the fries are DISGUSTING. Worst fries I've ever eaten. They taste like paper cardboard styrofoam. :yuck:

I always ask for them 'extra light' so that at least there is some kind of moisture to them. :angry:

I've never heard of a vegetarian gone meat :lol: :hmm:

I had to. :lol: I was going to Russia for a few months when I was 22, and I didn't want to be rude to my hosts and refuse the food they served me, so I started re-introducing it into my diet to prepare. Sure enough we ate meat a lot while we were there. Nowadays I'll eat chicken and fish no problem, and ground beef every now and then, but that's about it. I still can't digest steak, so I don't eat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom