The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
At work, we have an annual "biggest idiot of the year" award, we give it out to one internal person, and one external person. We'll do it next week, for me it will be the 10th time being involved. It's special, and by extension, it makes me...for one glorious day.....special, too.

Involved eh? is that what they call recipients these days?
:wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

Involved eh? is that what they call recipients these days?
:wink:

That hurts, but, I do not have the eloquence to tell you exactly how badly it hurts me, or on how many levels.....will I pulll through? Yes, with time.

Funny stuff....

:)

It was fun while it lasted. :sigh:

Beav, who gets this $5 US?

Thanks Lila. I feel like I should make an Oscar-worthy speech. I think I'll emulate Halle Berry, that year that she cried. Or Sally Fields, maybe. :hmm:

*ahem*

I'm enough of a realist to know that my final post in the thread to end all threads has nothing to do with how well I'm liked. You all didn't buy tickets to see me in a movie. But dammit, that's not what's important here, is it? What's important is that I had the fortitude to continue posting in the face of being shut down. *wipes a tear* So if you all want to honour me, then dammit, honour me for my fortitude, if nothing else. *breaks down and sobs* Were it not for the little people reading, I'd have no reason to post. Really. So tonight, I share this all with you. *pumps fist in the air triumphantly*

Something's going on in another thread that I really should stay out of. But I don't know if I can. :hyper:

goodnight, April. :wave: Apparently you don't want to be here to witness the degradation of my typing skills. :wink:

She's got an open bar here, no reason to leave. And I heard she restocked the rum, though I still have some 160 proof here if she needs

This thread has been empty for a bit, hopefully for your sake others will come a runnin when they learn that you're out here...or you're stuck with me! :)

run.gif

Back
Top Bottom