The Temple Bar: fun with a twist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed all the uber U2 :nerd: talk. Me sad. :sad:

Zoots, your new sig is bootiful :heart:

I need hot young Bruce in color. I can't find any though.

Snow :drool:

Uber, glad you had human contact. :up: I think my chances for that for the remainder of the year is slim.

Right now I think I may end up going to the liquor store, buying another bottle of mint chocolate bailey's and staying my ass home. Like I was going to originally. :mad:

2007 is going to be so much better. I can feel it.

Nice Sig Zoots :up:

How can furniture shopping go so wrong and why don't I have any really bad food in the house??????????????? :headhurts:

:hug: to beav - i feel you're pain.

for a brief period of time i had plans for tonight but i feel like bailing...unless i get a head transplant or something:(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It better be :madwife:

Last edited:
Ha Ha

Good one :up:

god i can't even think

Crap...my friend P just called and left a message about tonight. From the sounds of it I fully commited to going, the couple having the party are "really excited that you're going to come" and P is heading out right now to buy us tiaras (WTF).

That doesn't sound like something I can cancel from.

:sad: they want to leave at 6pm because it's about 40 mins away, which means staying over. Why can't I keep my mouth shut:(

Last edited:
I missed all the uber U2 :nerd: talk. Me sad. :sad:

Zoots, your new sig is bootiful :heart:

I need hot young Bruce in color. I can't find any though.

Snow :drool:

Uber, glad you had human contact. :up: I think my chances for that for the remainder of the year is slim.

Right now I think I may end up going to the liquor store, buying another bottle of mint chocolate bailey's and staying my ass home. Like I was going to originally. :mad:

Hey, just popping in before I split....

LMPA, I hope you have a great night, regardless of what you do, or don't do...

and, yeah, the Uber-U2 talk was fun, something I just don't get to indulge in unless I'm on this site.....

Snow, hope you start to feel better and sorry again about your furniture shopping difficulties.

Beav - Go Redmen. Sorry. Red Storm.

No spoken words said:

Hey, just popping in before I split....

LMPA, I hope you have a great night, regardless of what you do, or don't do...

and, yeah, the Uber-U2 talk was fun, something I just don't get to indulge in unless I'm on this site.....

Snow, hope you start to feel better and sorry again about your furniture shopping difficulties.

Beav - Go Redmen. Sorry. Red Storm.

Have a fun time!!

snowbunny00774 said:
Ha Ha

Good one :up:

god i can't even think

Crap...my friend P just called and left a message about tonight. From the sounds of it I fully commited to going, the couple having the party are "really excited that you're going to come" and P is heading out right now to buy us tiaras (WTF).

:sad: they want to leave at 6pm because it's about 40 mins away, which means staying over. Why can't I keep my mouth shut:(

Good morning :wave:

snow you're getting a tiara :love:

Cheers to 2007 a much better year!

Poor 2007 we have such high expectations and it better live up to them :madwife:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm in the same situation (sans tiara). Told the neighbors we'd stop by. It seemed like a good idea at eh time, us being new to the neighborhood and all, but I really have zero desire to associate with these people. I need to STFU or learn to lie.

:lol:

2007 right now is hiding saying "don't make me go out there, a bunch of people have high hopes for me and will kick my arse if I suck" :uhoh:

Tiaras :love:

Hope everyone has fun tonight. For those who will be living it up on the blue crack, I'm sure my ass will be here. But, I prefer it this way. No, really. :wink:

UberBeaver said:

I'm in the same situation (sans tiara). Told the neighbors we'd stop by. It seemed like a good idea at eh time, us being new to the neighborhood and all, but I really have zero desire to associate with these people. I need to STFU or learn to lie.

Well, my friend said she was going to call me about tonight, but I didn't commit one way or another. I didn't really commit when "reason why I was hiding my phone and now want to throw it down the stairwell" asked me about it, either, so I think I'm in the clear.

I want a tiara now. I do have one, somewhere. :hmm:

:lol:

2007 right now is hiding saying "don't make me go out there, a bunch of people have high hopes for me and will kick my arse if I suck" :uhoh:

Tiaras :love:

:lol: everyone take pics in their tiaras tonight and post tomorrow :wink: you too beav!

bonus points if you can get the neighbors to wear them

Tiaras for all!

crowntiaras.jpg

I'm still in bits from yesterday. I hate those days when you can't seem to get warm at all. Bloody Canada.

Sorry to hear you have the same problem Beav :(
Sometimes I feel like I'm actually watching words come out of my mouth that have nothing to do with me
ex. -
"That sounds really great, I'd love to"
"We really should do that, I know everyone says that, but I really mean it"
"Oh I don't need to confirm, go ahead, plan it and include me, let me know the details when you have them"
Really, where does this shit come from? My mouth needs this sometimes :lock:

I agree though, a tiara might make it seem a little better. I want pics tmw of everyone wearing them.

LMPA - Why aren't you going? Just don't feel like it or something happened?

Do you know how hard texting is when you're drunk? At least a keyboard has everything laid out individually, phones have too many letters on each key...it's really hard I've discovered. /random thought memory

I'm going to have a boiling hot shower to see if I can warm up and get festive.

What are Kat & Lila up to tonight?

wow that was a long post...I'm a good procrastinator :up:

damn I need to run to the dollar store for a tiara or 20.

tonight's gonna blow. I won't be getting any alcohol. I texted the wrong friend (her name was right below who I meant) so now I'm spending NYE with a friend I don't even like much. :lol: And I can't invite the intended person b/c they happen to be bitter rivals. :huh:

also I have been forced against my will to go to a party with
-my moms work buddies- obnoxious types that laugh too loudly at things that were never funny
-an older, cuter, more popular guy i sort of know from school *awkward*
-this slut from my grade. I saw her thong hanging out of her pants like everyday last semester, I never want to see her again

we're going to play board games, and no one will be plastered.

:rant:

I'm good at procrastinating too :wink:

VertigoGal said:

tonight's gonna blow. I won't be getting any alcohol. I texted the wrong friend (her name was right below who I meant) so now I'm spending NYE with a friend I don't even like much.

lol. That's funny. At what point did you realize it went to the wrong person?

Snow - I know what you mean. I need to learn to just nod my head and play dumb instead of getting all agreeable and ending up places I don't want to be, or finding to excuses to not be there. I feel so dishonest doing that. Dirty....and not in a good "dirty" way.

Last edited:
when this girl texted me telling me she'd love to hang out. I was like, what the hell I did NOT give you permission to talk to me.

then I was like, oh shit, and checked my sent messages.

ahhhhhhhhhh. :sigh:

I just found an open can of frosting. :shifty:

I have ocd about texting because of that. I always check after it's sent to see who I sent it to even though at that point it would be too late.

I went to the party store and no tiaras just lame feather hat. I'll take a pic

Back
Top Bottom