The Temple Bar - :fuckyeah: ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i have a go train :(

I'm just trying to think...did you go by Burlington on your way? I think that would be the closest to you that you could get on it.

Just looking on Google maps, you would have taken that road that curves around the end of the lake? If so, it looks like that goes right by Burlington. I'm about 30 or 40 minutes west of there.

Hey Thora! :wave:

omg i love that...slutz! :love:

too bad we don't have them here. but when i was in the area last week i may have had a bag or two :hmm:

and you called them crisps :cute: i've never had the salt and pepper kind. just regular, barbecue, crab chips, and their cheese curls.

yeah i swap using chips or crisps. i don't know if there are any here now that i think about it. i'll have to check. in canada they have ketchup flavored :love:

Eh, don't pay any attention to me. Despite my bluster, I wouldn't have been able to go anyway. I'm pretty sure that was the weekend Sarah was home from school and she was sick. I would felt bad leaving her.

Those chips. :lol: Do your college teams seriously have products with their names??

aww that's sweet you stayed with her!

and yes, isn't that sad? i don't think all schools do that. the one i'm going to doesn't. i think just the ones with the division-I teams that get tv air time do. i know we already had hokie water, but i think a lot of colleges have their own bottled water. i've seen that elsewhere. there's also hokie wine (tastes like shit) and hokie bbq sauce (haven't tried that), and now this. all 3 i have not seen on other campuses i've been to.

the sad thing is, people will buy the shit. and hokie water tastes like it came from a toilet, for the record.

I'm just trying to think...did you go by Burlington on your way? I think that would be the closest to you that you could get on it.

Just looking on Google maps, you would have taken that road that curves around the end of the lake? If so, it looks like that goes right by Burlington. I'm about 30 or 40 minutes west of there.

Hey Thora! :wave:

:hmm: well i'll have to keep that in mind next time i go out there. riding a train into the city would be fun!!!

and i think that's gonna do it for me. have a good night everyone! mia huggles 4 all :hugs:

:reject: :reject: i have always wondered if there was a burlington coat factory in burlington :reject: :reject:

Ha! I'm not sure.

:hmm: well i'll have to keep that in mind next time i go out there. riding a train into the city would be fun!!!

and i think that's gonna do it for me. have a good night everyone! mia huggles 4 all :hugs:

It's great, and so convenient.

Night!

ketchup flavoured :hmm: btw if when i visit you, we have to go up the border to canada, even if we just turn around and come back :D

We have dill pickle chips, too. :drool: :sexywink: I hate ketchup, they're gross.

HI! :hyper:

I SO missed you last week, how are you? how was the wedding?

:hug::kiss:
I missed you too! Oh, the wedding. Ick. It was pretty awful.

I have another from the same faction of the family next year. I'm thinking up excuses already. Is it possible to come down with leprosy for a weekend?

How have you been? How's Norn Ireland? How's Dave Grohl guy?

There’s too many quotes to quote and so I’ll just comment randomly and you can apply where applicable :D

1) VintagePunk: I went to bed – old ladies have no stamina for being up late and up early 

2) That sucks about the whole cab mess Mia, it’s too bad I couldn’t go – I would have been able to guide you around. TO is a beautiful beautiful city, and never fails to take my breath away. I adore it, and yes as VP said, if you have time to wander around it’s so worth it. I’m offended that you compared it to Ruffalo!! I had a good laugh about the fact google maps thought you were me, I’ve tainted you :cute:
Sounds like you had a good time at the show – so at least you had that, and made it home quickly and safely.

3)Nuit Blanche was interesting, but not great. I was actually going to TO to see Liam Finn that night and had an extra ticket which I did post in here as a giveaway I think. The show was awesome first off, even though getting to it was a bit of a mess due to the craziness in the city that night (girl discreetly vomiting on the street car till I reported her to the poor driver, jumping off, running for blocks and finally making a deal with a cab driver who only agreed because he was so amused that I was attempting to make a deal on one of the busiest nights of the year – yes, you too could have been part of that!!). Afterwards I was meeting up with friends who were in a different part of the city, so it took me about an hour to walk to them, and I got to check out lots of stuff on the way. Some were lame, but some were cool. One gallery was entirely the same pic of Scarlett Johansson over and over in other pics, displays etc. It screamed restraining order. A lot of really stoned people. I met up with my friend and her friends who were on M, so that was interesting. I spent a few hours shepherding them and keeping them out of trouble, and the dropped her off with her BF on Queen St at about 4am, and then fell asleep on the streetcar home to her house to let her puppy out because she decided she wasn’t going home :happy: It was a long night, way too busy and messy if you’re sober (which I was :shocker: ), and I think that it has probably outgrown itself – some things were really a stretch to consider them any kind of anything – hey, lets put a spotlight here and stand in front of it with makeup on. Not even a lame attempt at being Marcel Marceau or anything. Except for the show and the adventures part I can’t say you missed anything.

4) HI AMY :wave: and good morning anyone else who has appeared since I started this novel as a way to procrastinate.

5) The evil girl is back from holidays. I will be bitchy for the foreseeable future :angry:

very windy and sunny and wet here. now its not too bad thou, I mean, you would not need a heavy jacket or coat because its still warm for that.

we wanna see photo of you in what ya wore! :D I understand about weddings thou, I went to one, very small, ex-mate of mine, it was fun thou, but very small compared to the big ones of my cousins. Receptions are worse! if you are invited, and you only know one or two people, I hate that! you go and there are loads all chatting to each other and there you are, kinda dressed up, and desperately wanting to leave! Been there, been there. pulled along with family is kinda up and down. end of the night grandads are up dancin their creaky knees off while the bride and groom are talkin to best mates seperately and lookin so happy while you may or may not feel like an empty tub just thrown into the sea.

girl, Im forgetting about him, its best to. :up:

very windy and sunny and wet here. now its not too bad thou, I mean, you would not need a heavy jacket or coat because its still warm for that.

we wanna see photo of you in what ya wore! :D I understand about weddings thou, I went to one, very small, ex-mate of mine, it was fun thou, but very small compared to the big ones of my cousins. Receptions are worse! if you are invited, and you only know one or two people, I hate that! you go and there are loads all chatting to each other and there you are, kinda dressed up, and desperately wanting to leave! Been there, been there. pulled along with family is kinda up and down. end of the night grandads are up dancin their creaky knees off while the bride and groom are talkin to best mates seperately and lookin so happy while you may or may not feel like an empty tub just thrown into the sea.

girl, Im forgetting about him, its best to. :up:

You just described a lot of wedding perfectly :up:

why - you can't - how are me and VP going to live vicariously through you?!?!

I have to honey, its never gonna happen, is it?

no.

I just gotta accept. if something was meant to be it WOULD have by now? get me?

but no, when there is a line, then a huge gap, its the huge gap that anything could have happened and nothing was chanced before, so, this results in that, gotta just forget.

:):drool:

Canada has crazy chip flavours, that's for sure! I'm boring, so I tend to prefer the plainer kinds.

How about Doritos and what they've done the past year. It's fucking insane. Two flavors in one bag? Buffalo flavor? Taco? Pizza? Jesus Christ - slow down, Doritos. You're killing me here. I can't keep up. Fucking A. I still get dizzy when I see Cool Ranch.

Does Zoots not like us anymore? I haven't seen him post in here in ages. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom