The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, (since this is sort of my confessional) I am now hated by everyone in my neighborhood. Yesterday I let my wife (who is 37 weeks pregnant) mow our lawn with a push mower.

It was her idea, but I'm getting some funny looks from the neighbors ...

Dalton said:
as a matter of fact I did. And she wasn't barefoot.

I made her wear stilettos

:hi5:

"Goddamn woman, you well done missed a spot over there. Get on that and pull it out with your hands on your knees, and I don't want to see it being uneven cause I'll damn well make you redo this whoe goddamn lawn til it's uniform. I think I'm making myself clear. I'm going to get me another budweiser can and take a shit. I expect this is all done by the time I get back. And get started on dinner."

That's pretty much how I roll. But what I don't understand is what's the neighbor's problem? Are their woman's weak and feeble or something? Shiiiiiit.

Dalton said:
So, (since this is sort of my confessional) I am now hated by everyone in my neighborhood. Yesterday I let my wife (who is 37 weeks pregnant) mow our lawn with a push mower.

It was her idea, but I'm getting some funny looks from the neighbors ...

They were pissed because you didn't let her mow their lawns...:yes:

I wouldn't have either...:no:

No, I didn't get 'that' job...at least not yet...I would've posted if I had. No, I was recruited by my central office to become an enterprise architect (which is what my business card says...:up: ), so I'm learning that new role. I moved from my office, which was very close to my home, to a new office about 15 miles from my house...:sigh:

The work is challenging so things are :D

So VP...how were you planning on celebrating with me...:hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Dude! Don't be so defeatist! Get out there and hustle, and get the job, and I'll reconsider. :wink:

Shit, I'm already busting my ass for this job...now you want me bust my hump X2...:scratch:

Well for you and your....uh....well....OK...I'll do it...:yes:

You called me 'Dude'...:love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom