The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Coffee is definitely good. :drool: It is helping with the hangover from hell.

I went to the hockey game last night and got so trashed. I haven't been that drunk in ages. :yikes:

lol sounds like a good time, Thora. i don't party on the weekdays anymore. i probably should! :hi5: how've you been, btw?

I drank lots of water before I came to work this morning, and that helped. For some reason coffee always makes everything better.

unico said:

lol sounds like a good time, Thora. i don't party on the weekdays anymore. i probably should! :hi5: how've you been, btw?

It was a lot of fun. :D There's a crazy drunk video of me too. I'm debating whether or not to post it. :lol:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. How about you?

It makes me laugh too. :D One of my co-workers saw me when I uploaded it to this computer this morning, and it has now been passed around my department. If they hadn't already thought I was nuts, this definitely proves it.

omg that's awesome! hahaha. i think it shows that you know how to have a good time!

i know the feeling. one of my students found my bonosong video and sent it over the listserv. so it went to the top people in the dept, as well as alumni, and the students, and some people who hadn't yet met me but now have a great first impression.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I was giving the :up: to the fact that you hate afternoon meetings, not to the meetings themselves.

However, it can be said that sometimes the meetings are nice so that you aren't actually expected to be working...

They expect me to work when I'm at my desk? Uhoh.

I can't see the video. This displeases me.

Back
Top Bottom