The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have some 160 proof Austrian rum here. Don't light a match near it, that's for sure! :yikes: It's smooooooooooothe :drool: (but don't drink it straight! :faint: )

My parents don't have any liquor. My dad has his beer and my mom her wine. That's it.

Lila64 said:
We have some 160 proof Austrian rum here. Don't light a match near it, that's for sure! :yikes: It's smooooooooooothe :drool: (but don't drink it straight! :faint: )

Nice! :drool:

The tea I'm drinking is best just on it's own, with nothing in it.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
That's like my paren...er, I mean my wife and me...:yes:

Yes, fun havin' a 16 year old in here for all this, isn't it? :wink:

Legally, at this time, I must state, on the record, that I have not participated in any illegal substance taking. I am not a crook.

:shifty:

From Stephen Colbert's book:

Attention travlers: Please note that the Jesus Train is NOT the Crazy Train or the Night Train or the Midnight Train to Georgia. There's a big difference. Check your tickets before boarding.

:)

Lila64 said:
From Stephen Colbert's book:

Attention travlers: Please note that the Jesus Train is NOT the Crazy Train or the Night Train or the Midnight Train to Georgia. There's a big difference. Check your tickets before boarding.

:)

Wow, thanx...that would've screwed up my weekend...:yes:

Drea said:
*snerk*

Things getting any better down there Lila?

Knock on wood (or my melamime desk), I'm not really close to the fires. And I'm not in San Diego County or in a mountainous area. Thanks for asking. Tomorrow will be my first day out since Halloween Horror night last Saturday at Universal Studios
1053178372.gif

Back
Top Bottom