The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:

Well it stinks actually, I got myself a case of mono. la di da. and now I can't run, dance or lift anything heavier than the bunny.
Oh, and i can't wear high heels either. ??

So I'm in need of cheering up. Nordstrom's here I come!

High heels...:confused: for mono? What, do you have mono's foot or something...:eyebrow:

lynnok said:

Well it stinks actually, I got myself a case of mono. la di da. and now I can't run, dance or lift anything heavier than the bunny.
Oh, and i can't wear high heels either. ??

So I'm in need of cheering up. Nordstrom's here I come!

:( that sucks. i'm sorry to hear that. at least you can lift your bunny for a hug! :cute:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

High heels...:confused: for mono? What, do you have mono's foot or something...:eyebrow:

I guess my spleen is the size of an aircraft carrier and heels would throw something off somewhere. I'll have to look that up. Plus If I fall, it gets hit etc. it ruptures and that's it.

For the 'kissing' disease it's pretty crappy.

:laugh:

I forgot all about that word! Bringin' back the Octagon Bar...:wink:

Uhh...well, we hung out at her place, talked to her roommates for a couple hours, watched Trainspotting, and skipped all our classes (except the one I had to go to this afternoon) to hang out for as long as we possibly could.

Congratulations on that front. :up:

Remember those two girls I really liked who both had boyfriends?

I still like them both and they both still have the same boyfriends.

LOL Life.

Dalton said:
Wait. Your date was skipping classes? Man, I shoulda stayed in college longer.

What the hell? Back in my day, dates cost us a half a weeks salary. Both ways. In the snow.

When both of you are dirt po' and it's a shitty day outside, you make do with whatcha got.

Congrats on the date, Dave! :up:

This day has been nuts. Nuts, I say! :crack: Ah well. At least the sun is starting to come out again, which is nice. Yesterday it felt like summer.

I had a one hour meeting with a crazy man today. Meetings like this, which seem serious at first, then clearly become pure fucking nonsense damage my soul. Like, when they are over, there's no sigh of relief, just me feeling diminished.

Actually played really well at basketball tonight, and the head coach was there, so I feel good about it.

Back
Top Bottom