The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
1 2 3 4 just came on my iPod.

Give me a fork so I can stab myself in the ear.

I might ask for an iPod nano for Christmas. Nothing's wrong with my U2 iPod, I just want something different, I guess.

Are your computer issues preventing you from taking songs you don't want off your iPod?

phillyfan26 said:

Are your computer issues preventing you from taking songs you don't want off your iPod?

I was going to use the iPod rip program to rip songs from the iPod into my new comp but it's not compatible with Vista yet, and the last time I updated my iPod was probably sometime back in late August/early Sept, a few weeks before the old comp crashed, so this means I'm pretty much stuck with what's on this iPod, at least for the moment. :(

Hi :D

Don't normally post in here, but I just had to ask where that's from and/or what it means.

yolland said:

:scratch: 'So the abode of fuck of outside the ghetto'?

So abide the fuck outside the ghetto - or - Stay the fuck out the ghetto.

The complete translation reads: If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay they fuck out the ghetto.

I think it was from the Dead Sea Scrolls or one of those Lost Gospels that the Church won't let in to the Bible, like the Book of Q....or was it Naughty by Nature? I forget which, but definitely one of them.

UberBeaver said:
So abide the fuck outside the ghetto - or - Stay the fuck out the ghetto.

The complete translation reads: If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay they fuck out the ghetto.

I think it was from the Dead Sea Scrolls or one of those Lost Gospels that the Church won't let in to the Bible, like the Book of Q....or was it Naughty by Nature? I forget which, but definitely one of them.
Oy. :lol:

Erm, well, cursing in Greek is not my forte, but *I think* the closest you could come to conveying "Stay the fuck out of the ghetto" would be γαμήσου, μένω μακριά από το γκέτο ("Fuck off/Fuck you, stay away from the ghetto"). The word Babelfish gave you for 'stay' can't be used as a verb, and so far as I know there's no proper way in Greek to insert the verb 'fuck,' as if it were a noun, mid-phrase in order to emphasize the verb 'stay'.

I must've missed that song somehow...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The back of my neck is beginning to stiffen up - this always happens when I get big time stressed.

Fucking final. :shakesangryfist:

:nervous:

Sending good, relaxing vibes your way. You'll do great, I'm sure! :hi5:

yolland said:

Erm, well, cursing in Greek is not my forte, but *I think* the closest you could come to conveying "Stay the fuck out of the ghetto" would be γαμήσου, μένω μακριά από το γκέτο ("Fuck off/Fuck you, stay away from the ghetto"). The word Babelfish gave you for 'stay' can't be used as a verb, and so far as I know there's no proper way in Greek to insert the verb 'fuck,' as if it were a noun, mid-phrase in order to emphasize the verb 'stay'.

The song was Everything's Gonna Be Allright (I think it was also called Ghetto Bastard) from the early 90s, I guess it was? They also sang OPP and Hip Hop Hooray. I think the radio used to edit out the part about the ghetto. I think the sample was from the Jackson 5....but I can't place it at the moment.

yolland said:

Where else but Interference would you find analysis of this nature? :love:

And to top today's list of things you don't see everyday:
yolland said:

Wow. Just wow.
5 starz. :love:

ETA: VPee!!! :angry: Way to comment on what I wanted to comment on. You stole my thunder, or something

April, you will take that final, dominate it, beat it into submission, and then hand it its ass. That final won't know what hit it. :hi5:
I would wish you luck, but in this case, the only humane thing to do is wish the final a swift death. :hug:

Last edited:
Pshh where is the freakin love man. I posted a smilie for you yknow biatch :angry:

Headache, I sincerely enjoy your avatar.

"Hello! Hello! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!"

Back
Top Bottom