The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
haha would you think low of me if I admitted that I've never heard the craze that is Soulja Boy?

Not at all. I only know about it because I'm in high school and BET is always on in the cafeteria.

It's a lackluster, overrated song called "Crank That" (by Soulja Boy) that has a kick-ass dance accompanying it (called "The Soulja Boy").

phillyfan26 said:

Not at all. I only know about it because I'm in high school and BET is always on in the cafeteria.

It's a lackluster, overrated song called "Crank That" (by Soulja Boy) that has a kick-ass dance accompanying it (called "The Soulja Boy").

WTF :| NOW that dance is popular? I've been doing the cranking wrist part for like 2 years!!!

sidenote: i just saw a vid on youtube.

:lol: okay i'm over being mad at the belated popularity. i just saw the guy take off his shoe and flip it around. i loves it!

if for some reason i am ever brought on stage at a u2 show, i'm totally doing this dance. even if it is wowy.

and simply for the reason that I NEVER want you guys to be the last to know, I present to you: PERFECTION! :love:

harold-kumar-wwnphd.jpg

What is MORE gay NPH or a Unicorn.

And don't give me any of the PC BS about "you can't call things gay that aren't gay. Its not nice." Unicorns are fuckin' gay. Why do you think unicorns are extinct? Cause they were gay ... and they lived in a state that didn't allow gay adoption.

unico said:
:lol: okay i'm over being mad at the belated popularity. i just saw the guy take off his shoe and flip it around. i loves it!

if for some reason i am ever brought on stage at a u2 show, i'm totally doing this dance. even if it is wowy.

I wil send you a case of beer every month for the rest of your life if this ever happens.

I swear to it. :lmao:

Dalton said:
What is MORE gay NPH or a Unicorn.

And don't give me any of the PC BS about "you can't call things gay that aren't gay. Its not nice." Unicorns are fuckin' gay. Why do you think unicorns are extinct? Cause they were gay ... and they lived in a state that didn't allow gay adoption.

Mississippi...:confused:

unico said:
haha would you think low of me if I admitted that I've never heard the craze that is Soulja Boy?

Heya Colleen! :wave: good to see you! I'm doing alright. How's it going?

Well it stinks actually, I got myself a case of mono. la di da. and now I can't run, dance or lift anything heavier than the bunny.
Oh, and i can't wear high heels either. ??

So I'm in need of cheering up. Nordstrom's here I come!

Nobody. And I feel cheated as well. At least I'd have a memory. Now all I have is my spleen and a brand new Nordstroms card to make me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom