The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wuss. :wink: I've been up since 6 am.

My bus ride to school this morning was awful. Normally a 25-40 minute drive (depending on traffic) turned into almost 2 hours when a Corvette decided to test the front grill of a Mack truck on the highway.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That sucks. My commute actually had twenty extra minutes tacked onto the usual 15-20 thanks to the heavy rains we've been having all morning. :mad:

Traffic ties up because of rain in Detroit??

:huh:

Good thing you and I don't drive anywhere near each other.

I've never seen it happen in Halifax, but if someone was leaning on their horn behind me and wouldn't stop, I'd probably get out and tell them where to stick it. The person in front of you is just as stuck and just as frustrated as you are, hitting the horn accomplishes nothing.

Speaking of accomplishing nothing, I'm absolutely useless today. I can't think about anything but this date tonight, and I don't have class till 2:30. :crack:

ThoraSEB said:

Morning!

Pretty good. :up: Our family celebrated a late Thanksgiving, so I helped my mom make a turkey dinner on Saturday. :drool:

Yours?

Very good, thank you.

My wife and I celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary so I took off Friday and Monday for a 4-day weekend. We rented a car and drove to Stratford (which is a small rural town about 3 hours south west of Toronto) and went shopping in antique shops and farmers markets.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is there any homework you can get caught up on in the meantime before class?

Oh, sure there is, but I can't concentrate on it or find any motivation to actually pick up my books and do it. I want it to be 6:00 :grumpy:

I'd love to see Bruce, and he's actually playing nearby soon, but I'm already seeing a couple of other shows, so I'm tapped out on concert $$$...and Lila lives too far away for me to take advantage of the ticket...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom