The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I couldn't get past the first three episodes. I just wasn't into it.

Does it get any better?

Yes.

But I think it's worth it to watch the first season. It's only 8 episodes and the 2nd half of it is the best. Gary Busey's appearance is worth it! :laugh:

DaveC said:

Yes.

But I think it's worth it to watch the first season. It's only 8 episodes and the 2nd half of it is the best. Gary Busey's appearance is worth it! :laugh:

That crazy fucker? :lol:

I miss that show where he messed with that film student (was that kid a film student, I forget). I would swear to myself I wouldn't watch it, but it was too much of a trainwreck not to.

Ok, sold. Maybe over Christmas break I'll give it another shot.

Last edited:
Congrats dave. I recommend not wearing the face mask that you are wearing in your avatar.

I've found that they tend to freak chicks out. Unless you've got a really bad oral herpes outbreak - then you should totally wear the face mask.

Dalton said:
Congrats dave. I recommend not wearing the face mask that you are wearing in your avatar.

I've found that they tend to freak chicks out. Unless you've got a really bad oral herpes outbreak - then you should totally wear the face mask.

I wish I was Mos Def :(

Good omens :drool:

Tonight was a good night, people.

Saw Springsteen.

This was the set list:

Setlist:
Radio Nowhere
Prove It All Night
Lonesome Day
Gypsy Biker
Magic
Reason to Believe
Candy's Room
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
The Promised Land
Tunnel of Love
Spirit in the Night
Darlington County
Devil's Arcade
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Thunder Road
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
American Land

Are you fucking kidding me? Thunder Road he plays, first time on this tour, might be first time in years. He played Candy's Room, which is one of those songs I'd been dying to hear for years. He broke out Spirit in the City, just wow. Also, I really love Tunnel of Love and Lonesome Day...not to mention Badlands, etc.....amazing show. Additionally, I took a woman I'd recently met with me, was our first date, and we both had a great time.

Tonight was good. :)

Hope everyone is well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43rgB93AvSM

only 6 more legal research and writing classes left :up: Half the class pulled out the ole my house is on fire, i'm being evacuated card :tsk:

commute today was over 2 hours. Hoping tomorrow is better. Must remember inhaler

hope the fire stays clear of you Lila! These winds are so bad until they settle I don't think anyone is safe.

If I can reach my friend in San Diego tomorrow I will abstain from Lemon bars for 1 week to forever. Will that appease the gods beav? :bow:

I'm quite jealous nsw :) If he wasn't playing on a monday night here I might try to get a ticket outside.

Dave good luck on the date :up:

In case you didn't know redkat, I have an extra, albeit crappy, ticket :flirt: He's playing on Tuesday night too.

I'm in the flatlands here, so hopefully I'm clear of fires :pray:
Hope you are safe as well redkat :hug:

I heard the commutes are awful. The roads from the valley to the beach are closed, causing more of a traffic nightmare. A radio announcer said his drive from home to the 405, which normally takes 30 minutes, took bout 90 today. Lucky I work at home in times like these.

1 week :hi5: YES! I can DO that

really tues? :hmm: I thought it was only monday.

I've got Pogues tix on sunday :reject:

work is only 19 miles away :( I left thehouse at 6:30 this morning. Got to work (late) after 9. Worked through lunch and an extra hour after everyone left to make up for being late. Straight to class and now wtf am I online instead of sleeping.

repeat tomorrow only I'm leaving an hour earlier to try to make it "ontime" :yawn:

this will all be over on wed and everyone will get back in their houses and live happily ever after amen :pray:

Hubby is going to the Pogues at the Wiltern that week. If you know anyone who needs a (crappy) Bruce ticket for Monday, lemme know.

Back
Top Bottom