The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad:

The sports forum is 100% Patriots and Red Sox talk today. Sometimes I can't effin' stand Boston sports fans.

They act too much like New York fans.

149, Bar.

DaveC said:
:mad:

The sports forum is 100% Patriots and Red Sox talk today. Sometimes I can't effin' stand Boston sports fans.

They act too much like New York fans.

I hear you. I hated how they sort of brushed off the Pats' success to continue their Red Sox misery until 2004. That pissed me off.

Not too bad, thanks. Very tired, though.

I'm supposed to go out with a friend for a few hours tonight, and she's really looking forward to it. It will be good to see her, but I'm so tired. Hopefully I'll be more awake when it's time to go out.

How are you?

Kat - WTF is with those fires? How many goddamn Lemon Bars did you ask for? Fuck.

So my work PC died. I sorta killed it. I shut it down in the midst of some encryption shit. I lost everything. 7 years worth of shit. :happy: And then to top it all off, some dude called me @ 4:30 to bitch about something he feels I should have been top on - even though I have no idea WTF he's talking about. :happy: :happy: So I'm now looking to join the construction business. I've had it with office life.

I tried to convince my wife we should sell the house and buy some nice place in the middle of nowhere and she could teach and I wouldn't work at all. :D

I can't get enough of Springsteen's new album.

Girls in Their Summer Clothes is now one of my favorite songs ever.

I have to jump back & forth between Bruce & Muse :drool:

Sorry about the work stuff Beav - no backups (who am I to talk :shifty: )

Oh, and S.Calif. is on fire :|

Lila, where is Oceanside in California? I've a cousin who lives there. Is it near the fire?

Yeah, they're on the north side in the marine base there. Luckily, they're currently not there, as he's in Iraq, and she's back here in PA with her parents.

All of their stuff I believe is still there though.

Back
Top Bottom