The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really have a ton of school work to do today.

Instead, I'm watching football and going to play baseball this afternoon.

:reject:

I'd imagine the NFL since the Eagles are on at 4.

Actually, that might be reason enough to watch the CFL. :wink:

:|

Given he was already watching football, he'd either be watching one of the early NFL games or the CFL game on today (though Hamilton's likely to get their asses kicked *again*, given the way they've been playing this season :wink: )

CFL :yuck:

Right now I'm actually sitting in the school library doing (some) work. Spent about 3 hours playing baseball this afternoon, took a hard grounder off the ankle that really hobbled me up. :slant:

u2_bumper.jpg

:wink:

Yeah, that sucks about all the fires out there.

Are you guys anywhere near the danger?

You should be fine, although I didn't know we had this many thirteen year olds on this board.

Hmmm...usually we have intellectual conversation while we all drink tea. Then Beav and NSW politely compliment each other on their calm and sound use of rhetoric. And then things get really wild when we discuss our various adventures at the local country club!

PF26 - the fires are affecting the air and everything outside no matter where you are. I'm guessing the Malibu fire, at this time, would be the closest to me, but the air / sky seems to me more affected by some of the others and the wind blowing them in this direction :sigh:

Um... btw Liz... I don't allow Maddy in here, as it's usually not age appropriate. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom