The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we just had a fire alarm. i got to enjoy the nice warm weather for half an hour. now im back in my frigid office.

haha and it is the weirdest thing, i can FEEL the flu vacc going through my body. my whole left arm and up my neck is tingling numb.

wow that's organized! i bet a scrapbook of all your u2 experiences through the years would be really fun.

i've only been to 2 shows. i'll have to at least double that next tour. i do hope they go to hawaii again. that was such a great time!

I did nine shows last tour, and I've said I'm going to do less next time but somehow I doubt that'll happen.

Cause we all know what happens - dates get announced, you get tickets to one, two shows and then decide "oh, I can drive/fly to so and so city for cheap" etc and before you know it your boss is rolling his eyes at you when you ask for more time off to see Bone-o.

unico said:
we just had a fire alarm. i got to enjoy the nice warm weather for half an hour. now im back in my frigid office.

haha and it is the weirdest thing, i can FEEL the flu vacc going through my body. my whole left arm and up my neck is tingling numb.

I had a flu shot about 10 days ago, and never noticed a thing. Weird. It's the first time I've had one. Doc says I'll need to get them every year now :(

Sux about your computer HIAS. All these tales of woe keep me from going into further debt for a laptop. Not that I need one, I'd just like to have one :sigh:

iDump :laugh: (I think that's the first time I've used that smiley)
Dooz pwned by the Temple Bar :)

Ok, work is calling me. Dammit :mad: I need breakfast!

I have an extra Bruce ticket - but it's for 10/29

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And I want a full report from the show. :hyper:

let's get in the building first... then we'll get you your full report. maybe even a drunk dial or twelve :flirt:

i've always managed to get a ticket to whatever show i want through various ways/sources/praying. but i've never tried day/week of show for such a high demand show as bruce @ MSG. i still have faith, though.

Where's that biatch Brightest Star. This is for her.

sarcasm-1.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:

let's get in the building first... then we'll get you your full report. maybe even a drunk dial or twelve :flirt:

i've always managed to get a ticket to whatever show i want through various ways/sources/praying. but i've never tried day/week of show for such a high demand show as bruce @ MSG. i still have faith, though.

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..." :wink:

Cheesy, but I had to go there.

Did you say drunk dials? :flirt: :drool:

Lila64 said:

I had a flu shot about 10 days ago, and never noticed a thing. Weird. It's the first time I've had one. Doc says I'll need to get them every year now :(

it's a load of crap but i still buy into it. i got one last year and STILL caught the flu :angry:

but...it wasn't as bad as the flu can usually be for others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom