The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohsnap.jpg

OOOHHHH SNAP! WTF man? Damn. You're cold.
"Hey, you there, cripple. He can't fall into YOUR arms cause you don't have any, freak! Go hang out with your own types, like Winged Victory over there. Stay with your own types!" You may not be using those words, but that's all I'm hearing. :tsk:I don't even want to be hearing that.

I assume he's speaking metaphorically. Or maybe he's saying her arms withered after he fell into them. Or maybe he's saying, "I'm an idiot and I though Venus would catch me, but....yeah. The whole 'arm' thing." I don't know, it's art. Don't question Television - they rocked!

"You've got no arms left."
"Yes I have." lol.

Sorry your days have been sucky, peeps. :hug:

Mine has been good. I've barely had to work at all because of the move! :D It's been fun. We get to slack off, and make our new offices all pretty. We also got lunch ordered in for us, which was a bonus. This is definitely making up for the crappy few days I'd been having this week. :hi5:

And you got to do it all in jeans!

Mia - television were a NY band from the 70s. Very excellent, check them out. PM me your email and I'll try to send a few songs over, but they might be iTunes based....

Back
Top Bottom