The Temple Bar: έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best I could come up with was a nice blue shirt, collared, button-down.

Perfect round shades and hair length too pull the look off though.

Long story as to why I need to look like Lennon.

During the week of our school's homecoming, each day is a various dress-up day with oddities (such as Beach Day or Pajama Day or last year, Ballin' Day). Tomorrow is "Blast from the Past Day" and I'm going to be John Lennon.

Deadsville in here today I tell ya!

I met this lady last night. She's so very kind & generous. Oh, and she said new album in 2008, tour in 2009. She sees her husband more when he's out on tour, LOL. And she mentioned it's sounding great :up:

Img_0638AliRogan.jpg

Yay Lila!! I think that was the only Edun event going on in the states, so that is great that you got to go! Did you get a new ONE shirt? The designs get cooler every time!

sidenote: I didn't realize they served crunkjuice at these things. Is it free?

i don't know...i'm excited for both i think. i remember it was like a national holiday for me. both the harry potter dvd and hutdab came out on the same day. i was volunteering that year, and i could only choose one.

lol i'm such a joke. i remember riding back from the store on the metro, reading the lyrics, gasping, squealing, clutching my heart, exclaiming "AMEN!"

that happens anytime i get a new U2 or Carbon Leaf album.

I made a friend go with me at midnight to get the last album. I remember the cashier rang it up (I got the special edition :nerd: ) as the regular cd price. I corrected her and my friend was all "I can't believe you did that" and I told her it was all karma for tickets a couple of months down the line.

And who got GA's - the day they went on sale, almost all for face (and even one for free) for all of her shows except one?

That would be moi. :yes:

Karma. I'm a fan. :up:

My father broke my coffee pot so I haven't had any coffee until now. Surprisingly, I'm ok. I thought I'd be sluggish, but I'm not. Maybe cause the baby slept through the night. :drool: That kid is awesome.

UberBeaver said:
Karma. I'm a fan. :up:

My father broke my coffee pot so I haven't had any coffee until now. Surprisingly, I'm ok. I thought I'd be sluggish, but I'm not. Maybe cause the baby slept through the night. :drool: That kid is awesome.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! whatever you did to put her to sleep, do it again!

unico said:
one for free???

wtg :hi5: honestly, after my experiences, i don't think i could ever go to a U2 show with a seat ticket. ga all the way!

The seat was Bono's birthday show in Chicago. I couldn't pass it up and the seat wasn't terrible.

And a very kind interferencer who couldn't use her ticket let me have her GA for the other Chicago show I went to. :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The seat was Bono's birthday show in Chicago. I couldn't pass it up and the seat wasn't terrible.

And a very kind interferencer who couldn't use her ticket let me have her GA for the other Chicago show I went to. :up:

OMG! So you were at the show on the Chicago DVD?

If I'm ever at a show that is being filmed for an official DVD, I want to yell out my name at a very quiet time. Really loudly. And hopefully it would make the cut!

unico said:

OMG! So you were at the show on the Chicago DVD?

If I'm ever at a show that is being filmed for an official DVD, I want to yell out my name at a very quiet time. Really loudly. And hopefully it would make the cut!

Yep, one of the nights, anyway.

Good idea on the yelling. :lol: I'll have to remember that next time.

Back
Top Bottom