The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pressure, you ...I know I need to get with the times...
but I'm trying to book hotels, kill mice, laundry, clean, pack, evaluate people, write reports, ignore the phone, shovel more snow, get snow off the roof, wash floors, and now get this FM thing....ack, someone hand me my eyes :huh:

ETA: thankfully Mike never pressures me :)

Last edited:
So here's a scenario...If I go to Dublin on the Monday, and take the bus to the middle of nowhere, and spend from about 2pm to 8pm with the grandparents I'm not really fond of, and then mon night to Sat with the other side of the family (but 1 night with the other grandparents, and then 1 night with aunt, and then 2 nights with cousins & new baby) but totally leave out other aunt, uncle and little cousins in other completely different middle of nowhere, is that fair - hit me with all the guilt trips so I know if I can handle it. Pretend you are all those people and throw it at me...c'mon!!

UberBeaver said:
This thing makes me feel like a stalker. :ohmy: Like you just listened to Let Down, right? That's the greatest Radiohead song ever. And then I hit "refresh" like, "What's she listening to now? COME ON!!! REFRESH! "

:lol: I know

I noticed tonight one of my friends is listening to a VERY sexy song :hmm:

Clozepin eh? ;) I added you

the rockin edge said:
:uhoh: you sound like you need a vacation.

Uhm - yeah :yes:

Plus this was a split wrist year if ever there was one. So, what I'm looking at doing out of Thurs 14 - Sat 23 is -

london - to london arrive 14th. Chunnel to paris on 14th return 15th. 15th - 18th London. 18 - 23 dublin - home.

I'll be going back again in the spring so I'm not that worried about missing the one set of aunt & uncle cousins, but the rest i'm not sure about. I've already been disowned by the not fond of grandparents once.....ack.

and hope my house is still standing when I get home :crazy:

what's the song Kat?

snowbunny00774 said:
So here's a scenario...If I go to Dublin on the Monday, and take the bus to the middle of nowhere, and spend from about 2pm to 8pm with the grandparents I'm not really fond of, and then mon night to Sat with the other side of the family (but 1 night with the other grandparents, and then 1 night with aunt, and then 2 nights with cousins & new baby) but totally leave out other aunt, uncle and little cousins in other completely different middle of nowhere, is that fair - hit me with all the guilt trips so I know if I can handle it. Pretend you are all those people and throw it at me...c'mon!!

Could you stop by and say hi to some of my family as well? :wink:

just enjoy... relax. Think of how good the guinness will be :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

what's the song Kat?

I'm not gonna say in case it ends up in my sig sometime soon :lol:

it's not oasis

and WTF is that down there, where is a down arrow on my keyboard :scream:

i left that "listen" thing unattended and did not listen to the coldplay songs

Eurostar_London_00.jpg

:combust:

snowbunny00774 said:

Uhm - yeah :yes:

what I'm looking at doing out of Thurs 14 - Sat 23 is -

london - to london arrive 14th. Chunnel to paris on 14th return 15th. 15th - 18th London. 18 - 23 dublin - home.

I've already been disowned by the not fond of grandparents once.....ack.

and hope my house is still standing when I get home :crazy:

what's the song Kat?

I'm jealous. I want a European vacation too. Sounds awesome, except for the dispwning part. (I've noticed that the Irish LOVE to disown family. Maybe even more than the Italians, and we really enjoy a good disowning. "You're DEAD to me. DEAD!") Enjoy!

I have 3 friends now. YAY!

Back
Top Bottom