The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh c'mon it's totally acceptable to drunk post in this thread. I've done it, VP, Thora and snow have done 'it'...I'm sure GG's done 'it' to.

Do 'it'!!

Tomorrow night, let's make plans and do 'it' together!!! :up:

:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You didn't 'order' clothes...you 'rodered' clothes last night.

I'm not sure what it meant, but it was entertaining!!! :lmao:

I can always return if I don't like. Internet makes it all too easy :grumpy:

Warning:Texting seems so simple and easy to get away with, less trouble than drunk calling.
UNTIL... the unforseeable happens and they return the text with a phone call :uhoh: :yikes:

One more final :dancing: if I study today I can go out tonight and still do well tomorrow morning :crossesfingers:

D'oh! Don't they know they aren't supposed to call? :banghead:

I think the next time I go out I am leaving my phone at home. There may be hell to pay if I don't. :uhoh:

I am so tired today. I got woken up around 1:30 by the sound of my door buzzer. Turns out the guy next door (just got new neighbors, joy :| ) was having a booty call and the skank rang the wrong apartment up. :grumpy:

redkat said:
ewww

but how embarrassing to be that girl :lol:

Seriously!

I was pissed. I would have opened the door and said something, but given my state of mind at that moment the only thing coming from me if I had would have been a knife. Skank interrupted my sleep! :angry:

Reg, if it had been a guy, same thing. I don't take leftover booty calls. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Reg, if it had been a guy, same thing. I don't take leftover booty calls. :wink:

Oops, misread that...it was a girl who rang your door?!?! :giggle:

You mean even girls like sex? I didn't know...:scratch:

Hey Carlos...I wish I could come down and hang with you and the gang...but my family has me on a short leash...:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oops, misread that...it was a girl who rang your door?!?! :giggle:

You mean even girls like sex? I didn't know...:scratch:

Hey Carlos...I wish I could come down and hang with you and the gang...but my family has me on a short leash...:shifty:

This was no girl, t'was a full-fledged hoochie mama. :tsk:

Yeah, apparently some women like sex! :sexywink:

But these women, you really have to search them out, you know. They're very rare. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom