The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scotch. :yuck:

I had a friend who had this great bottle of scotch he'd been saving for a special occasion...we went on a trip for a couple of days with a few other people, and he brought it to share.

It was more like torture. :|

Clumsy Card House - Blue October

By the way
By your side I'll stay
If that's okay
Then by your side I'll stay forever
Here I am standing up
Because I want to fall in love with you

A sunless day
It was a clumsy card house rape
If that's okay
Well then uh, by your side I'll stay forever

Here I am standing up
Because I want to fall in love oh oh
Forever
Here I am standing up
Because I want to fall

Then all our kids would play
A sunless day
The rain would come
The rain always brings our heroes
And all our kids could play
A sunless day
The rain will come
The rain always brings our heroes

Please, believe in heroes

:cute: :love:

I can't stop listening to this band. :shifty:

I'm going to keep promoting them till you're all believers. :angry:

Razorblade

In the day by day collision
Called the art of growing up
There's an innocence we look for in the stars
To be taken back to younger days
When there was no giving up
On the people we held closest to our hearts

Yeah it is you that I remember in that glowing
It is you that took my first away from me
It is you I set my standards to... to every walk of life
I haven't met another you since you were with me.

Sing with me

(Chorus)
A brief bout with a razorblade cut me
I freaked out, thinking people didn't love me
I watched closely as the you I knew forgot me
In letting go, I am so proud of what I've done, yeah

In a way, I failed religion
I spit the wine from mouth to cup
And I reached for something more than just your God
Uncle, you spared not your children
And while your praying hands are up
There's no forgiveness for you, you sick fuck

It is you that I remember in their bedroom
It is you that took their first away from them
It is you they set their standards to
You wounded them for life
You were a preacher and supposed to be above men

Sing with me

(Chorus)
A brief bout with a razorblade cut me
I freaked out, thinking people didn't love me
I watched closely as the you I knew forgot me
In letting go, I am so proud of what I've done, yeah

(Chorus)

I tried...I tried to let it go
I wanna be
Proud, proud, proud

I read somewhere that this song is about the singer's uncle, a priest who is a pedophile. :(

And btw, the song Hate Me is about the singer and his mother, and what they've been through together in his battle with schizophrenia. Listening to the song knowing the context gave me a new appreciation for it.

Okay, I'm done now. :shifty:

Last edited:
:wave: I just heard from the bday girl. she's ipod shopping :love: and she loves your sig carlos :lol:

I got a new chocolate red phone and downloaded set fire to the third bar as my ring tone :combust:

It's gonne take me a bit to learn how to use the phone though.

redkat said:
:wave: I just heard from the bday girl. she's ipod shopping :love: and she loves your sig carlos :lol:

I got a new chocolate red phone and downloaded set fire to the third bar as my ring tone :combust:

It's gonne take me a bit to learn how to use the phone though.

My wife has the white one, it's a real cool phone. Takes a while to get used to the fact that the middle disc isn't an ipod like touch sensitive thing. And those four lights around it are actually buttons. Very cool. Good little speaker too.

I thought it would be easy to get used to with the ipod like scroll but it really doesn't work the same way. I've been playing with it all day trying to get used to it.

She likes it though? I haven't taken pics yet either so I don't know how well that works. Did she hook it up to a comp and download music onto it? I don't see a spot for headphones :reject:

I should get out my manual ;)

April, how do you take scotch? straight up :ohmy:

redkat said:
I thought it would be easy to get used to with the ipod like scroll but it really doesn't work the same way. I've been playing with it all day trying to get used to it.

She likes it though? I haven't taken pics yet either so I don't know how well that works. Did she hook it up to a comp and download music onto it? I don't see a spot for headphones :reject:

I didn't even touch my manual for the razr. I can figure it out on my own. :nerd: :lol:

As for the scotch... :shifty: Like I said, not really a scotch drinker, but when I do, I drink it straight up. That doesn't happen very often, though.

Reg :shame:

:lol:

redkat said:

She likes it now. First couple of days it took getting used to, but she's good now. We can't hook it up directly to the PC cause we have Mac which it isn't comparable with, and regular windows PC doesn't have any USB ports that work. But you can load music onto a Memory card, so that works.

Headphones, I think, need an adapter, should be in the box, no? Camera works nice.

I have the razr. You can use that wirelessly with the Mac, which is cool, but I can't get it to play music from the mem card. :( I like the phone though.

Scotch makes me ill, ugh. I hate the smell of it. I'll drink it if it's there, but, not cause I enjoy it.

Last edited:
I see... I think there is a card I'm supposed to get to copy the music too but it works with a usb and that's the kind of headphones I need I believe,blue tooth. Not sure I'm gonna bother.

I really did order clothes last night :huh:

Off to Elder Law final :wave:

probate and durable power of attorney :combust:

Back
Top Bottom