The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got a Christmas party to go to :yawn: I'm just in a foul mood aren't I...

texting owns me too :mad: and i used to hate it

I think it was Lila who first texted me during shows last year and I didn't even know how to respond :lol: :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Note to self: make out with guys I like when drunk from now on. :hmm:

:lol:

Thats good sound advice! :up: Nothing like a dose of liquid courage for instant boldness! :laugh: :wink:

I have my office Christmas party on Friday. We go to a sports bar at Noon and are off the clock. :drunk: Could be interesting. Fortunately most of the girls I work with are married with kids. Not sure I would want to work with a girl I was dating. Could cause problems.

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Thats good sound advice! :up: Nothing like a dose of liquid courage for instant boldness! :laugh: :wink:

I have my office Christmas party on Friday. We go to a sports bar at Noon and are off the clock. :drunk: Could be interesting. Fortunately most of the girls I work with are married with kids. Not sure I would want to work with a girl I was dating. Could cause problems.

My office party is tomorrow. I wish it would take place in a bar! :lol:

No drunk macking would go on there. Yuck. :wink:

All this talk of making out makes me want to, you know, make out. :grumpy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

All this talk of making out makes me want to, you know, make out. :grumpy:

:sexywink:

:laugh: There wont be any mashing going on at my office party. But people get really talkative and brutally honest and funny. Can get interesting and be hilarious. My team gets along pretty well so it really will be a party. :drunk: :D

Mashing? :lol: :wink:

I'll be popular tomorrow - since I have nothing I feel like wrapping up for the trash or treasure, I'm bringing a bottle of wine. Yes, one of the two good bottles that have been sitting around here for a while. :mad:

Last year we had a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Bailey's going around. I had the Bailey's for a hot second before one of my bosses took it from me. :sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:uhoh: Uh, no it's not all good :no:

Macking is good (well in most cases, right April?)

but

Mashing is not good...mashing could mean getting :drunk: obliterated, or getting or kicking the crap outta/by someone.

Do your homework!!! :wink:

Well, honestly, I meant to put macking, it was more of a typo that April caught me on. :shrug: BUT, I had a friend in college that referred to HEAVY kissing, etc. as mashing. So thats probably the other reason I slipped up.

So do YOUR homework, words can have multiple meanings! :wink: :laugh: Obviously my context was in the good sense. :)

Back
Top Bottom