The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fucking A!

I just got an email from a classmate (tonights class) I talked to her on the phone last week. She was in vegas while I completed our project. I offered to copy the project and turn it in with her name on it :rolleyes: then I emailed her questions from the final study guide.

She just emailed me and wants the answers as well because she doesn't have a book

WTF! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here are the lyrics :love:

Your lips come as some surprise,
That they would want to come and meet mine,
They never taste like the last time,
Your lips come as some surprise!

I was always a special child,
Circuit boards for my insides.
All I dreamed of was flying high,
So your lips came as some surprise.

I was never one of the boys
Throwing shapes and power ploys.
In your arms warmth I did find,
In your seat I did decline.

Now that we've sat for a while
You've shown me yours and I've shown you mine
Even after all this time
Your lips come as some surprise.

P.S The final is in just a few hours and due to my passive agressive nature I will not respond. Fuck I haven't even looked up those answers yet, why would i send them to her :lol: I will still let her copy my project :merrychristmas:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I looked the lyrics up today at work. :lol:

I'm contemplating making cookies tonight - Amaretti (Italian macaroons :drool: ) I have no one to give them to until next week. Think they'll keep fresh that long? :uhoh:

Those things last for weeks...trust me my wife and daughter make those every Xmas...:yes:

Cookies.....:drool:

You can have the text I got this morning. Kiss a guy at a party and all of a sudden he thinks you're going out. :crack:

:scream:

Reg, where's your wife? I just had to stick the dough in the fridge to harden it cause it was too soft to roll.

I'm going to go take a shower while I wait for it to harden up.

God, I am so dirty even when I make cookies. :tsk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You can have the text I got this morning. Kiss a guy at a party and all of a sudden he thinks you're going out. :crack:

:scream:

:eyebrow: You mean we're not??? :(

:laugh: :wink:

Sorry, just dropped in here and couldn't resist.

Last edited:
^:lol:

cookie dough :drool:

:notlookingatthephone:

Text him back april :sexywink: you never know

I get enough texts just not from the right people :tsk: or maybe I shouldn't say that...

Gary he's from snow patrol

she duets with lots of people.

do you like it?

it's from an album The Cake Sale that BellX1 wrote lyrics too as a benefit. The artists performing are all irish. I wonder if I can get my hands on it, sounds good. I know a sweet Irishman who hooks me up with this stuff :D

http://www.irishmusiccentral.com/bellx 1/lyrics_the_cake_sale.html#Some_Surprise

I'm off to my final and hopefully to get $$$$ selling some books back

Blue Room said:

:eyebrow: You mean we're not??? :(

:laugh: :wink:

Sorry, just dropped in here and couldn't resist.

Mike! :mad:

:lol:

Nah, Kat. It's a loooong story, but when all is said and done, it's so not worth it. (Poor guy has liked me for well over a year, never said anything but everyone else has known including me, but I don't like him that way but I was drunk and yeah :uhoh: )

Besides, I'm swearing off all men, good or bad, :eyebrow: until next year.

redkat said:
Gary he's from snow patrol

s

lol, I just realized I wrote Gordon. Must've been thinking of Gordon Lightfoot.

I google that Hannigan chick. I dig her. Youtube has a bunch of stuff of her and Damien somebody. He can go to Hell for all I care, but she's cool. Her voice is almost haunting, like when Sinead sang with Shane McGowan. :( Brilliant. And she's cute, but she looks like she's 16, so I'll not make an issue of it.

UberBeaver said:

OK - see this? This is A.) Why men think women are crazy and B.) Why we feel we never win.

If he texts, he loses. If he doesn't call then he's an asshole, he loses. GAH! :banghead:

:banghead: :banghead: everybody loses

Shane and Sinead :combust: :heart: I've seen them both live but not together. that would be amazing :up:

I'm in class... studying :shifty:

no action from my phone :mad:

and April my first batch of cookies always come out crap. I think its not having the dough cold enough/oven hot enough- even helps to keep the pan cool. Sometimes that works

I want cookies

Last edited:
Get back to work! :shame: :lol:

Here are the botched cookies:
4i6i88l.jpg

I should have known something was up when the dough never hardened. It's just sugar, almond paste and egg whites so that's not much to go on. Maybe it's the recipe - that's it, I'll blame the recipe. :hmm:

I do much better with traditional sugar, eggs, butter type cookies. And tarts - my pecan tarts rock. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom