The Temple Bar: For good times, just add alcohol and shake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, free beer is great! Hopefully the rest of your time will be good.

The Canucks won the hockey game tonight, so that's made my evening! :rockon:

Well keep it rocking and it'll all get done. I have to say I admire you for being talented enough to write and record your own music. I've played in a band, but never played any shows...go figure!!! :shrug:

Snow...I thought you were outta here yourself :eyebrow:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

i'm not really that tired. :tongue:

Then go record...I think you should aim for the end of the week :yes: :drool:

Reg, you know I got caught up in the blue crack..10 mins is never 10 mins on here :crack:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
i dont just 'go record' i have to go to my teachers studio...

i have one session a week.

I know I know...it's just exciting for a mere out of tune mortal. To think that you are recording is very cool :yes:

Oh, gotcha. Still it's pretty cool. I have a cousin, at age 15 he could play just about any style of music. He was a in a thrash band, but he could play blues, jazz, reggae and basic rock. Now a lot of non-musicians wouldn't think that was a big deal, but since I played in a band with two guys who could only play a distinct style of music I realize it's a big deal.

Hey when is the U2 concert at?

Anyone who is musically talented is gifted in my eyes. Even while I'm driving I only mouth the words along with whatever's playing so I don't ruin the song for myself!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Snow...go to sleep NOW :shame:

You have a 18 hour day ahead of you :wink:

You're pretty bossy :ohmy: tell me more :drool:

I'm waiting for a video clip to upload from my camera...then I'll leave you...maybe forever :tongue:

18 hour days :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom