The Temple Bar: For good times, just add alcohol and shake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't HAVE any friends in marching band...we went to an away gam e and we're staying at a hotel, and everyone's having parties in rooms and I'm just sitting here in the lobby with my laptop while the people in my room are drinking and having fun....all I wanna do is go to bed, which if I want to do that, I'm gonna have to go sleep in someone else s room with some people I don't even know who are already asleep

yeah I'm going now, I'll tlak to you all tomorrow night probably...I've just been so miserable yesteryda...I'm really thinkingabout transferring schools.

Ashley :hug:

Wait to see what the fallout is tmw. You might find you weren't the only that was uncomfortable with the situation, it's just that other people didn't have their room taken over and could go to bed.

'Night though...:wave:

:silent:

Really?? that was the best you could do? :drool:

Not a whole lot ...watching a movie - I've done one of my vanishing tricks and hidden out for the night:nerd:

:wave:

Went to bed at 4:00am :yawn: , woke up at 10:00am. Spent all day at Ikea and furniture shopping with friends, came home and crashed on the couch for a bit, and trying to get caught up a bit before hitting the sack tonight. Downloading some Sydney audio on the other computer....

I was asking Lila hence the 3 line space :rolleyes: :wink:

I also need a new couch, but I'm v. sketical of Ikea furniture. Their small stuff is great though.

Back to Reg : the break up.

I saw a couple of Danzig songs. Then I left the show to go home :lol: They were headlining, and I went to see another band or two. And it was free, so...

I want to see that movie (The Break Up). Maybe someday...

Well that was a waste of time - Don't bother Lila, it was crap.

Reg - I know you're more active than you pretend to be for Bri :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom