The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

:weekend: :weekend: :weekend:

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

It's funny how no one was posting - I think - because none of us wanted or could think of a new thread title.

Probably. :lol:

I might have turkey and stuffing this weekend just because :drool: :jealous:

I'll be making it too. My grandma sent me an email this morning, saying she was sad I couldn't come, and wanted to Skype with me during the meal (I love how she's so technologically savvy!). :cute: I'm kinda glad I'll be busy, as it would suck to be at home, and be able to see all my family eating good food without me. :lol:

I'll be making it too. My grandma sent me an email this morning, saying she was sad I couldn't come, and wanted to Skype with me during the meal (I love how she's so technologically savvy!). :cute: I'm kinda glad I'll be busy, as it would suck to be at home, and be able to see all my family eating good food without me. :lol:
Aww, sucks not to be with family during the holidays. When I can't go home I have an "orphan's dinner" with my friends who are also away from home.

Turkey is not even in the oven here. The chef is still asleep :shh: :giggle:
Big bucket of ice water :yes: You're welcome.

Aww, sucks not to be with family during the holidays. When I can't go home I have an "orphan's dinner" with my friends who are also away from home.

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I don't have very many American friends that are living in my city. That's okay - I get to go to a hockey game for free, I don't have to drive (so I can drink loads), and I get to hang out with some good friends tonight, so I will survive. :D

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I don't have very many American friends that are living in my city. That's okay - I get to go to a hockey game for free, I don't have to drive (so I can drink loads), and I get to hang out with some good friends tonight, so I will survive. :D

Sounds good to me!

Random - I almost forgot my Blackberry at the Starbucks counter this morning. It somehow detached from my hand and I didn't notice until I was waiting for my drink :no: :panic: It was a harrowing experience. //random.

They had a bake sale at work today and I grabbed a couple rum balls for dessert :love: Rum balls :drool: Rum balls the size of Timbits :drool::drool::drool:

It's going to take me all afternoon to eat these :lol:

Oooh sounds like a load of fun :D

They had a bake sale at work today and I grabbed a couple rum balls for dessert :love: Rum balls :drool: Rum balls the size of Timbits :drool::drool::drool:

It's going to take me all afternoon to eat these :lol:

Yummy :drool: I'll help you eat them

^That is FRIGHTENING. (The video, not Kristen offering to help me eat the rums balls I bought :lol:)

Interesting that that one woman said she was in favour of cap and trade (whatever that is, haven't been following), but when asked why she was against the current one being debated she went off on a different topic... and that guy who got all his info from Fox News?? These are the kind of people who are believing the crap that's getting put out against universal healthcare, that there'll be death panels and that Cdns over 65 don't get treatment and all that bullshit (I have an American friend whose mother thoroughly believes all of it, that they'll try to kill her off or not treat her because of her age - I told her to tell her mom that my grandma had two replacements, one at 79, the other at 80 for starters.)

Ouch. That video made my head hurt. :crack: :sad: I couldn't watch more than a minute of it.

I watched the whole thing.. though I did look down every once in a while and just listened... I think it says something that you couldn't see anything but white people in the line, especially with what the Fox News guy was claiming about "illegal aliens" (how are they going to vote against her if they're illegal?) and that woman who said stuff about "Americans first not other people" - I wonder just who she considers "American".

Oh, that video. "I love Sarah Palin and everything that she stands for."

"What does she stand for?"

"Uhhh, AMERICA."

"But what about her policies?"

"Uhhh, well I don't know anything about her policies. Uhhh, GO AMERICA!"

Lawl.

Kafrun, I notice how Montreal is not in your signature. Should I start celebrating now?
No. I'm going, I'm just putting the dates in my sig that I have tickets in hand for. It will be added. I'll be there, if for no other reason than to see you sleep on a diaper bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom