The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh you will! he's been dancing all day long. i'm starting to wonder if he is trying to cheer me up. i guess he ain't so bad after all. i think it's more like this :dance:

i wanna ride the u2 plane! when i lived in dc, i hopped on the U2 bus, just because. :lol: that was a bad idea. it took me to a very dangerous part of town. but, at least i can say i did it, and survivied!

As for the U2 plane, my best friend works for Air Canada and told me that because U2 borrowed one of their Jetz charter planes and will again next year, it gets to be used by other companies or actually becomes a commercial airplane in the meantime, i.e. for the public. Could you imagine boarding a plane only to discover it's U2's plane?? :shocked:

I'm flying Air Canada in 2 weeks. Crossing my fingers it will be on the U2 plane! :lol: :D

Tonight was my work Christmas party. Got to get all dressed up and have a fancy night out. :love: Very wonderful.

As for the U2 plane, my best friend works for Air Canada and told me that because U2 borrowed one of their Jetz charter planes and will again next year, it gets to be used by other companies or actually becomes a commercial airplane in the meantime, i.e. for the public. Could you imagine boarding a plane only to discover it's U2's plane?? :shocked:

This would be me if I looked out the window at the airport and saw that: :shocked: :ohmy::applaud::hyper::hyper: :textsabunchofpeople: :takespicswithphone:

Good morning! :wave:

Had a rough night last night (felt awful at one point and couldn't sleep) - feel so much better today but I can't go to work on 2 hours sleep :no:

This is much more fun :wink:

So Kaf, for a girl who likes Tim Hortons and Starbucks so much, you don't actually drink coffee? Interesting...

Oops, it's 1:33pm - I mean Good Afternoon :wave: (feels like morning 'cuz I just woke up :reject: )

Oh, not much. Just keeping busy with work. This morning has been surprisingly eventful.
Been busy here. Had a massage and then gave three. Waiting for my next client now.

Had a rough night last night (felt awful at one point and couldn't sleep) - feel so much better today but I can't go to work on 2 hours sleep :no:

This is much more fun :wink:

So Kaf, for a girl who likes Tim Hortons and Starbucks so much, you don't actually drink coffee? Interesting...
Oh no, are you sick too?

I love their teas, smoothies, and lemonades :drool: Tim Hortons coffee is the only one I'll drink, IF I drink it.

So I've woken up three times in the last two weeks with throbbing pain originating at the elbow and going down to my hand and back up to my shoulder and neck. I've had one of the other therapists here work on it a couple times. He worked on it today and told me to take it easy tonight. Uhhhh..

Him: So take it easy tonight.

Me: :eyebrow:

Him: That means no pole.

Me: :|

Him: You'll aggravate it, you know that.

Me: :|

Him: No pole tonight.

Me: :| :mad:

......Me: I know :sad:

OH right, I forgot that whole time difference thing.
No reason for you to watch the Caps game, just teasin' :wink:

:laugh: That's awesome.

There is a Canucks game on right now, but it's PPV, so I won't get to watch any of it when I am allowed to leave the office. :lol:

Qft.

At least busy days make the days go by faster! :)

:| Ugh.

There's a possibility of snow falling tonight/tomorrow, but I refuse to believe it. :happy:
Too true. Busy is good!

We're supposed to be getting a big snow storm tomorrow, too. :| Sigh.

Good excuse to stay in and make bisque, though, m i rite? :sexywink:

i wish everyone would come here and make me food that won't make me vom. :sad:
I'll do it! :hug: I so would, too.

oooh! pls send bisque here!!!

haha, forgive the whiney. there's no one in ruffalo for me to whine to, so y'all are stuck with it. ;)

if i could talk, i'd be calling people and whining. but, alas...

thanks interference :kiss:

oooh! pls send bisque here!!!

haha, forgive the whiney. there's no one in ruffalo for me to whine to, so y'all are stuck with it. ;)

if i could talk, i'd be calling people and whining. but, alas...

thanks interference :kiss:
I'm uploading bisque for you now, ktxhbai.

It's ok, I have no one to whine at when I'm sick either. I'm usually completely independant, but when I get sick, I call my mommy so she can "Aww, poor baby" me over the phone.

You can whine at me anytime. I miss MiaChats!

Is this the thread to whine in? I feel like joining the club :sad:

I'll pick up some soup for you Mia when I call for Chinese takeout in a little while :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom