The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize it was energy work until I started feeling all these strange sensations throughout my body and asked her what was happening to me.
I had reflexology once and was so blown away by my first reiki treatment that I promptly signed up to get my first degree. I rarely use it anymore, though :shrug:

My favourite kind of 'regular' massage is the deep-tissue one.

I have one of those shiatsu massage seats - heaven, I tell you!
I love to give deep tissue massage :applaud: Though I don't mind a bit of relaxation, too, I prefer to get in there and fix things.

I must try shiatsu sometime.

Yay reiki fans! I'm a Level II. A few weeks ago I actually used it on a friend to help him with his colitis. The day after, he was sent home from the hospital and they reduced his meds.
I had no idea you girls did reiki, that's too cool! I've only had one treatment before, but it blew me away as well. I wasn't expecting anything, was very relaxed, then all of a sudden she was going over my abdomen and I had a very physical reaction, almost like I was hyperventilating. Very fascinating how that works to me, because I came from a very clinical background, where you had to touch and feel something to believe in it.

All this massage talk is making me want one! :scream: :sad:
See, I should've set up practice in the GA lines :wink:

Where's Kaf when we need here :hmm: :wink:
:kiss:

The announcers say "eh!" a lot, and everything is repeated in French. Everyone wears toques as well.

And the winners get to feast on poutine :drool:

:lol: :lol:

Quite the game yesterday. There were many angry fans in green jerseys in town yesterday :uhoh:

Yeah, you should of. Why didn't you? :angry: :wink:

:hmm: :makesplansfornexttour:

It's funny, two people right next to us in the Vegas line were talking about how they could really use a massage therapist right then and my friend(also an RMT) and I went "Uhhh, oh hai :wink: :wave:"

Told you you would've made a mint in the GA line and did you listen? :angry:

:lol:

I know! I could've recovered financially from the tour :lol: That's what I get for not listening :tsk:

OMFG, Monday.. Here I am trying to run my own busy practice and answer the phones, take payments, and run the front as well :crack: Somebody come save me.

I know! I could've recovered financially from the tour :lol: That's what I get for not listening :tsk:

OMFG, Monday.. Here I am trying to run my own busy practice and answer the phones, take payments, and run the front as well :crack: Somebody come save me.

You have your own practice? Wow!! :up:

Don't forget there's none of that sissy "fair catch" thing in Cdn football *G* (That being said, I watch both :))

Julie, I want to apologize - it appears my sports jinx this year applies to any team I'm cheering for... I tuned in to check the score on the Grey Cup when it was 27-11 and 9 mins left to go in the game... Three plays later Montreal got a touchdown and I turned the game off to avoid them scoring any more, but apparently just the fact that I tuned in fucked the game up :lol: (The Leafs have only won this year when I haven't been listening/watching the game, and I guess it's spread out :wink:)

:lol: Don't worry, Montreal was fated to win - I had a strong gut feeling they'd win and I told Bomac as much, even when Sask. was up 27-10.
All that reiki must have heightened my intuition :wink:

I'll know later this week whether it will happen or not. If it can't happen, I guess I'll be hiding out. :lol:
You'd better hide, missy :angry:

You have your own practice? Wow!! :up:
I do, but I work out of a clinic that's supposed to do all the bookings and administrative stuff for me. Alas, we had a staff shortage today and I had to organize myself, as well as everything for the other therapists since I have seniority here. It was definitely a Monday :crack:

You'd better hide, missy :angry:

I do, but I work out of a clinic that's supposed to do all the bookings and administrative stuff for me. Alas, we had a staff shortage today and I had to organize myself, as well as everything for the other therapists since I have seniority here. It was definitely a Monday :crack:

I think my day was much better than yours - we had a speaker give us a presentation on the G8 and I actually yelped when she put up pics of Bono on the screen :lol:

Hard not to - it was Bono 'circa 2005 :drool:

aww, sorry your day sucked, kaf :(

julie, i would've squee'd :)

i spent most of the day in bed. i apparently caught something, which SUCKS. i'm trying to take it easy and liquify. i'm hoping the symptoms will chill by wednesday.

aww, sorry your day sucked, kaf :(

julie, i would've squee'd :)

i spent most of the day in bed. i apparently caught something, which SUCKS. i'm trying to take it easy and liquify. i'm hoping the symptoms will chill by wednesday.

:(

Well, if you can't make it, maybe I can come to Buffalo this weekend as I need to leave the house for the weekend so the ex can do some renos (we've severed ties completely). I was going to book a hotel downtown Toronto but maybe I could get one downtown Buffalo, look around, go shopping and we can get together for a drink when you're not busy studying. :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, Mia. :hug: Hope you're better soon!

thanks girl! :hug:
:(

Well, if you can't make it, maybe I can come to Buffalo this weekend as I need to leave the house for the weekend so the ex can do some renos (we've severed ties completely). I was going to book a hotel downtown Toronto but maybe I could get one downtown Buffalo, look around, go shopping and we can get together for a drink when you're not busy studying. :)

hey julie, whether i can make it on wednesday or not, you are more than welcomed to hang out here this weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom