The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Not too much. Just listening to tunes and trying to master mahjong...

How are things with you, Tredgy?

I hope that cold passes you by RR. There's a nasty strain of it going around lately. :yuck:

I missed a Temple Bar thread I think :sigh:

Don't let RR fall asleep! Or wake him up early tomorrow :whistle:

Is this the place to drown sorrows? If so, I need service ASAP! Bartender!

Lila64 said:
Is this the place to drown sorrows? If so, I need service ASAP! Bartender!

What's wrong Lila...were you pulling for a different driver in the Daytona 500, were you pulling for the East in the NBA All-Star game? :hmm:

Mr. Reggie's got a stiff....drink for you here...:shifty: So what ails you my dear? :eyebrow:

Hey Thora :hug:

No, didn't watch any sports today.

Don't want to bore anyone with my troubles. Just give me a stiff... :shifty: Cosmopolitan on the double!

Wow, it's the 'old' gang :hug: for the girls and heterosexualman:hug: for the guys.

Hey tre, how was delivering pizzas tonight. Did you run into the 'Poison' guy? :eyebrow:

Lila, I poured you a 'stiff' one, then I got distracted and never delivered it. Came back and found it had gone 'flat'...uh, I'll work on another for you...stat! :giggle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow, it's the 'old' gang :hug: for the girls and heterosexualman:hug: for the guys.

Hey tre, how was delivering pizzas tonight. Did you run into the 'Poison' guy? :eyebrow:

Lila, I poured you a 'stiff' one, then I got distracted and never delivered it. Came back and found it had gone 'flat'...uh, I'll work on another for you...stat! :giggle:

I am cry :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom