The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you later, VG!

Hi Reg :kiss:

Kat - they've changed things up here in Canada because you now need a passport to fly into the States. Everybody and their uncle is applying for passports, so it's taking a million times longer. If I was travelling soon, I would be able to get it faster, but since I'm in no hurry, it will come in April.

See ya later, NSW! Good for you for heading home. :up:

redkat said:
have fun VG :hug: :wave:

hi reggie i like guy better than man too. I also was called a lady recently and it really bothered me :lol: I'd rather they say woman or girl/gal even...but lady :sick:

Just be glad you're not called ma'am :der:

Cleaning crew :up: They were here yesterday :)
Just got home from having my hair done :flirt:
Dyson vacuums :drool: We needed a new vacuum last summer, and I checked here and some mentioned they had Dysons. Did a little googling, and ended up with one by the end of the day :up:

No spoken words said:
I'm here. Absolutely captivated by what Beav is drinking. I wonder what's next.

I'm getting another Guinness, Mother Fucker! You can't stop me.

I'm also watching the first episode of extras. I was able to acquire season 2 of the Wire and Season 1 of extras.

When you finish either, let me know how you like them. If Season 1 of the Wire was an "A", Season 2 is a solid "B+". Season 3 gets back to an "A", and season 4 is off the charts. In my opinion. And you know I love Extras.

Enjoy your Guinness, fool. Oh, nice return to the arch-nemesis thread, Beav, made me laugh. Get to mine, would ya, one day?

I don't even have water NSW. So. Thirsty :|

Since kat asked about vacuums, anyone have any good cheap printer recommendations. I need a workhorse, and I think my dot-matrix finally died (more expensive to fix than to buy a new one), and the other dot-matrix I have seems to have issues. I have a laser printer connected to the other computer, but I need a workhorse on this one. :help:

I'm no where near the tap assclown. If I could get up, I'd have bottled water. Fuckwit :tsk:

And yes Beav, nice job on DrBlueBalls :up:
Beav did me a while back :sexywink:

UberBeaver said:
I love how the chick is as big an idiot as he is.

Ricky Gervais's expressions when he's talking about Japanese cinema are brilliant.

Yeah, they're both idiots in their own way...

And, yes, to me, that's his strength, his timing and facial expressions. He's great.

Lila, wow, I just thought you meant you had no bottled water in the house, and so could not drink any.

I read your story, Lila, a while back...made me laugh.

The one about LanceMC might b e my favorite, though.

Gosh, I wish I knew Beav at the height of his creative powers...now he's just wallowing in Guinness, raising a baby and reminiscing about when he had the time to make the funny happen. It's sad. Wonder what ever happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom