The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that maybe I should stop posting around NSW and snow cause I ended up working last week when I should have been tending to a newborn. WTF was that about? I don't even take this job all that serious, but alas, there I was. Idiot.

So, you and Beav are the only people in the US working today? :(

It's Heritage Day here. A handful of people have it off, but not that many. No one knows wtf it's supposed to celebrate/acknowledge.

Sorry, freakin work stuff ruining my day.

Everyone is good. Baby is :cute:. The wife is happy at home with the baby. I'm at work and :mad:.

You should celebrate Canadian heritage, VP. Like...uh....the snow and trees and hockey and stuff.

VintagePunk said:
So, you and Beav are the only people in the US working today? :(

It's Heritage Day here. A handful of people have it off, but not that many. No one knows wtf it's supposed to celebrate/acknowledge.

That appears to be the case. :mad:

It's ok, though. I'm leaving for lunch in a few and am going to spend money I don't have at Borders. :drool:

You should go curling and stuff today.

Glad to hear the Beav fam is doing well. :hug:

At this point I'd say I was 90% sure I'll be at St. Patrick's Day. I doubt Ill go to the show afterwards, but I'll meet up for a couple of drinks.

VP - drinking at any time is appreciated and encouraged. No need to feel guilt or unease just cause it's a weekday.

UberBeaver said:
Thora's uncle?

The baby sleeps prety good. She's a good kid. When she cries there's always a reason, not like some of those babies that just wail for no reason.

Not to alarm you, but she may be lulling you into a false sense of security. Mine started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks. I walked around all smug and well-rested for about a month, before she developed colic. For the next year or so, she slept in 15 minute increments. That set the stage for some very poor sleep habits, and I don't think I got a full nights sleep till she was 5. :angry:

I'm sure it'll be different for you, though. :shifty: :wink:

Thora's uncle is a performer and had a few hits in the 90's.

Thora, Crime Against Love. :lol: I really hope your uncle's doing okay financially and not starving or anything, cause I downloaded them illegally. :reject: :shh:

VintagePunk said:
Thora's uncle is a performer and had a few hits in the 90's.

Thora, Crime Against Love. :lol: I really hope your uncle's doing okay financially and not starving or anything, cause I downloaded them illegally. :reject: :shh:

:lol: Excellent!

No, he's doing QUITE well. He's pretty darn well off, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :wink: I think they had a tough time for a while, but apparently he's trying to make a comeback, or at least is performing more. He had a new CD released not too long ago, I think.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, some people need to really let certain things go.

Seriously.

??

I found out this morning that the plumbing work I need done will probably result in an entire bathroom renovation. New tub, sink, flooring, walls...and since I rent, I'm very happy about this. :happy: :drool:

:wave:

I don't wanna do my hw. i'll do it on monday...i'll do it on monday...
shit it's monday.
:sigh:

while I may fail out of the tenth grade for not doing my homework, I am still a very dynamic, always learning human being. today's revelation? unloading the dishes while hungover= BAD idea :sad:

also, I think my nose may be broken.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom