The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic! :up:

I went to take a picture, but my phone is almost dead. However, this is a recent pic of me. Not the greatest, but whatever. :lol:

P2200002.jpg

No spoken words said:

If I suggest you leave work now maybe you'll be out of there by 6? :hmm:

I'm cleaning like a madwoman. I went over to my ex's house to take care of the cat and started cleaning there too...I'm tired and not thinking... obviously.

redkat said:

If I suggest you leave work now maybe you'll be out of there by 6? :hmm:

I'm cleaning like a madwoman. I went over to my ex's house to take care of the cat and started cleaning there too...I'm tired and not thinking... obviously.

I'm looking to leave here by 4:00, maybe 4:30pm.

Feel free to head to Redondo, Kat, I know of an apartment that you can clean.

hey :wink:

ugh we keep getting this brochure for a cleaning service, something like "life is too short to clean your own house." isn't that bizarre? i dunno i think so...it has a picture of a dad reading to his cute daughter on it and the whole deal.

I think we're the only people within a 5 mile radius who don't have a cleaning service so they're targetting us
:shifty:

I should edit that to say every single man and every married woman I know.

I'm the only one I know aside from my mother that cleans her own house. with the cost of vaccuums I'm thinking they might be saving money.

aaaaah my mother is home and apparently i havent cleaned the kitchen yet. the horror.

oh well im going to chin chin bowl and sushi with friends later. they serve your food in giant bowls instead of plates. isn't that awesome? i've been looking forward to the bowls all day.

so it'll be a good night.
although i'll probably be up all night worrying cos one of my good guy friends thinks he's hot shit going out tonight doing god knows what with the neighborhood smack dealer.
:happy: :crazy:
dumbass.

you didnt ask

i've got to stop cursing so much. a bunch of my friends gave up cursing for lent (none of them catholic). and also saying things like "whore" which as my one friend pointed out meant they'll finally have to start calling me by name. but i haven't and i've noticed that i've been doing it even more lately.

ugh i think i have add, see you guys later :hug:

VertigoGal said:
aaaaah my mother is home and apparently i havent cleaned the kitchen yet. the horror.

oh well im going to chin chin bowl and sushi with friends later. they serve your food in giant bowls instead of plates. isn't that awesome? i've been looking forward to the bowls all day.

so it'll be a good night.
although i'll probably be up all night worrying cos one of my good guy friends thinks he's hot shit going out tonight doing god knows what with the neighborhood smack dealer.
:happy: :crazy:
dumbass.

you didnt ask

i've got to stop cursing so much. a bunch of my friends gave up cursing for lent (none of them catholic). and also saying things like "whore" which as my one friend pointed out meant they'll finally have to start calling me by name. but i haven't and i've noticed that i've been doing it even more lately.

ugh i think i have add, see you guys later :hug:

She's the best.

have fun VG :hug: :wave:

hi reggie i like guy better than man too. I also was called a lady recently and it really bothered me :lol: I'd rather they say woman or girl/gal even...but lady :sick:

passports take forever in the U.S Thora. We had to get our last one during the CA govt shutdown :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom