The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I went through a really bizarre period a while back when I had dreams about three different NBA stars....and I know NOTHING about basketball. :lmao: In one, Dennis Rodman and I were friends, and I got my daughter's friend his autograph :huh: in another, Shaq and I were a couple, and he had two sons living with us :huh: and I can't remember the third.

Oh the third was probably Steve Nash...he's a Canuck, right?

VP...:scratch:

The one last night with Brad Pitt, that was part of a longer, convoluted one with family in it. I'm fairly sure that Pitt probably just represents a generic man, like I said. The shaq one, I have an idea what/who that one might have represented. The Rodman one? No idea. :lol:

I want to see the postcards! :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:

I was so in love with him when I was 16 - I even wrote him a fan letter! :reject: :lol:

:lol: I once did that

I'm not gonna say who to though :shifty:

I was just having a conversation with someone this week about how you do a typing test and now there is a thread with a link. This keyboard sucks though my w barely works

what kind of email is it? You have my addy :)

Yep, those are the ones. :yes:

Ok, I've now made it my mission to get my mom the Dwight Schrute bobblehead for her birthday (tomorrow, I know - such a non-procrastinator I am :wink: ). I've already called a few stores at the mall and none of them carry it. Any suggestions? Have any of you seen them in a chain store?

UberBeaver said:

Thank you very very very very very very very very much. This one is cool too. I want a lisa hannigan balloon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTbLaSfJRY&mode=related&search=

that was mean :mad: you know I don't have speakers

Beautiful video though :drool:

April I have never seen a Dwight Shrute bobble head I'm guessing suncoast or one of those mall stores might have one.

Congrats adam! :applaud:

<back to cleaning :(

Nice, tre! :hi5:

Beav, if we see Lisa in NYC we might have to tell her to run, won't we?

I think it's a strictly NBC item, Kat. No luck, anywhere. I've called about 10 stores. Maybe for mothers day.

Ok, time to play bored at work on a Friday so this is what I did:

30jgr39.jpg

I look bored or pissy, choose one. :lol:

Now you guys! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom