The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Wife, schmife. :tsk:

:lol:

You tell her that....:uhoh:

Look, I've been trying...dropping hints, making it safe, not referring to it as 'Slutfest' however, my wife likes to keep me close to her hip...:shifty:

So...it's going to be an uphill battle from here on out, considering the first request was turned down flatly...:sigh:

Oh, it's not the company as much as it is the 'frivilous' spending that gets in the way. My brother lives in Arizona, he wants me to visit she's trying to shoot that down because the airfare is too much...what to do? :shrug:

Trust me I wanna come...:shifty:

I just remembered the weirdest dream I had last night. Apparently Gwyneth Paltrow and I were BFF and she was all happy that I was seeing her ex - they were still friends, and she wanted him to be happy.

Her ex that I was seeing? Brad Pitt. :huh: I don't even like him, and yet this is like the 4th dream I've had about him and I over the past year or so. :huh:

VintagePunk said:
I just remembered the weirdest dream I had last night. Apparently Gwyneth Paltrow and I were BFF and she was all happy that I was seeing her ex - they were still friends, and she wanted him to be happy.

Her ex that I was seeing? Brad Pitt. :huh: I don't even like him, and yet this is like the 4th dream I've had about him and I over the past year or so. :huh:

You like him...duh.

I went through a really bizarre period a while back when I had dreams about three different NBA stars....and I know NOTHING about basketball. :lmao: In one, Dennis Rodman and I were friends, and I got my daughter's friend his autograph :huh: in another, Shaq and I were a couple, and he had two sons living with us :huh: and I can't remember the third.

Have you analyzed these dreams VP? :wave:
I just got a great email of postcards for women. I thought of everyone here. I might just have to email it to the girls :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom